Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

WinnieVan

I decided to put use custom leafs for my E350 rear end and have a Sky's Offroad Shackle Flip kit that fits the E350 that I'm hoping to sell to another person doing a swap!

What: Sky's Offroad Ford 6" Hanger and Shackle Flip Kit.

Why: Will lift the rear end about 6" -- matches UJoint or MG Metalworks lift up front.

Condition: Brand new, Never installed. Only thing I did was paint it -- SEM Primer and Rustoleum Hammered Black on top -- it's ready to install on your van.

Location: I'm in PNW -- split time between Portland, Vancouver, Salem.

Price: $325 (was about $400 shipped to PDX).

Will ship on your dime - I get good UPS rates - but the box is big and heavy.

Sorry for the crap pictures -- had to go through the build roll and found one of them getting painted.

I'll get better ones next time I'm at my shop.

InkedIMG_4555_LI.jpgCapture.JPG

Deshet

Adventurer
2011 Ford E450 with all the parts required to 1992 to 2007 front end version. (Chrome colored)
All the parts to do the dash conversion
Dually rear end.
V10 transmission with less then 50k
Engine needs work

Bought to complete front end conversion on my 7.3 conversion van but I am selling the van.

Complete rust free van for $1400.00

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
2011 Ford E450 with all the parts required to 1992 to 2007 front end version. (Chrome colored)
All the parts to do the dash conversion
Dually rear end.
V10 transmission with less then 50k
Engine needs work

Bought to complete front end conversion on my 7.3 conversion van but I am selling the van.

Complete rust free van for $1400.00
Where? Very Interesting, but not something I can do in this lifetime (unfortunately). :D

hogasm

Observer
How much do you want for the front end parts?
I’d be installing them on a 97 ambo I bought from you 4 years ago

michael_l

Observer
Does anyone have a line on a used Fiberine top? Maybe a van they saw on CL which was damaged and cheap but had a top, or a wrecking yard? Struggling to pull the trigger at 6000$ and they won't even let me self install it anymore, but we definitely need a high top for our van! Ideally 24" aero / transit. Not super keen on the 30" super camper / squared off front type ones but I would consider it.

Currently Virginia, it would be great it the top was somewhere in the South West because we're moving to San Diego, but I'm driving there so it can really be anywhere in between.

Finders fee of a case of beer provided for any successful transaction!

Michael

89s rule

Adventurer
Does anyone have a line on a used Fiberine top? Maybe a van they saw on CL which was damaged and cheap but had a top, or a wrecking yard? Struggling to pull the trigger at 6000$ and they won't even let me self install it anymore, but we definitely need a high top for our van! Ideally 24" aero / transit. Not super keen on the 30" super camper / squared off front type ones but I would consider it.

Currently Virginia, it would be great it the top was somewhere in the South West because we're moving to San Diego, but I'm driving there so it can really be anywhere in between.

Finders fee of a case of beer provided for any successful transaction!

Michael

Go on car-part and search local junk yards and call them. Should be able to get something decent fir $300 or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michael_l

Observer
I
In case you come across more than one, I'm looking for an RB.

What part name do you search for? I didn't see anything like "high top" or any substitute I could think of.

I’ve been looking at “roof” or “roof panel”, but mostly I just called a bunch of junkyards. Found a couple of the 16” or so ones most common on wheelchair vans which give you about 5’5” or so of headroom. I think I’m going to hold out a bit longer.

I also search Facebook marketplace for econoline salvage seeing if anyone is parting one out.

Lastly, I peruse the auction sites for salvage vehicles. Found one the other day but couldn’t bid on it bc of a technical issue.

So, I’m still on the hunt!

89s rule

Adventurer
In case you come across more than one, I'm looking for an RB.

What part name do you search for? I didn't see anything like "high top" or any substitute I could think of.

RB was a factory conversion van option, they are everywhere, unless you are wanting a really tall top. EB tend to be harder to find without a cutout for high doors etc.

You search roof panel and look through the pictures. You can always call local JY too. If you can find one with the reverse lip that’s the way to go, if they can pull it for you with minimal damage. Be patient they are out there. No need to spend $50k getting your van how you want it when there are thousands of these vans around.

Justgosurfin

On the topic of tops...

I’ve been having a guy weld these “T Bolts” for the sportsmobile pop tops to end the leaky roof issue common from SMB since they put the nuts on top.

They are 316 stainless.

$130 shipped for 11 pieces with lock nuts and washers. +$15 if you want them polished so your roof is pretty. You supply the butyl tape or caulk to seal them.

We’ve been doing them in batches of 5 orders and need 3 more for the next one.

If interested PM me your name, shipping address and email linked to payment method. Prefer zelle or Venmo but PayPal is ok too. Or check.

I’m making $15-20 per set for my time. If you can make them cheaper, go for it. Just trying to help the community after the last guy who made these stopped.

7befbfa4a01356d2d252a4f9f9b1a912.jpg

6f02facef51950de654e92dc40e1d81b.jpg

Imbecile

7.3 4R100 Sportsmobile adapter and T-Case

I'm open to offers
You have this posted all over the internet yet you dont reply to people that enquire. I emailed you, messaged you and responded to your posts on multiple forums as well as craiglist and you didnt reply to any of them. That was at least 4 days ago now. this post should be removed.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
You have this posted all over the internet yet you dont reply to people that enquire. I emailed you, messaged you and responded to your posts on multiple forums as well as craiglist and you didnt reply to any of them. That was at least 4 days ago now. this post should be removed.
74D02E86-C506-403E-810F-EDD04AF963CD.jpeg
Looks like a reply and an explanation… hope you’re able to connect with him and get it sorted out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles