Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

Hyperdrive

ISO side barn doors with windows near Boise

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Madmax321, There is a Grey van at TnT Auto salvage that is in decent shape. I just got the rear doors off of it. Did not look at the barn doors, but might be worth a look.

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
^^^ does tnt still let you out in the yard to wander and pick n pull yourself?

ISO side barn doors with windows near Boise

All the jalopy jungles have 92+ vans with barn doors. Spend a morning going to all 4 and I’m guessing you can even find a set with matching paint. I have a set of clear pop out windows for the barn doors if your interested.

Hyperdrive

Shenrie, TNT pulls the parts for you. I went to the Garden City Jalopy Jungle and all of the E-Series were pretty beat up.

nsmith

Van bench seat. Folds down almost flat. It also slides back and forth. Clean, no rips, no stains but one tiny dot on the front skirt. I have seat belts that can go with it. $200 or trade for ford van stuff.
Sold local to a guy doing a motovan build!

Reactions: WVI

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Liteace is not quite the same as Landcruiser... a fool if he takes a Land Rover in trade.

Perhaps I’m biased, but my newer Toyota has only had front brakes x1 time, rear struts, and oil changes in 12 years and 110k miles. Rovers would likely need more work in 12 weeks of ownership.

Reactions: WVI

unreng

vehicle: 2006 ford E350 SMB
shipping is not included in prices (if you want to ship, let me know).
parts:
1. front chrome grill = $50
oNcj1gS.jpg

2. drivers 6-way power seat + base + seat belt switch + passenger seat base with air elevate (these were removed from the 2006 E350) = $400
searching "H-715 BASE-97" reveals this = https://www.4statetrucks.com/seats/semi-truck-national-lo-profile-seat-base_16927.asp
GV8l3me.jpg

sJK323L.jpg

xUwZePc.jpg

3. two new motorcraft FA1804 air filters = $25
4. SMB 2-gal? air tank with pressure switch = $30
6. tan color engine cover console = $80
0h7cwuP.jpg

yWojEhi.jpg

7. Marinco 30amp shore power inlet + 3-wire cable = $60
JkARAny.jpg

we have other stuff...just need to take pictures and upload.
some of these are cross-posted...

Last edited:

Axelwik

I have 3rd, 4th, and 5th row bench seats for sale for a 2000 Ford E350 15-pax van. Gray vinyl, no tears. Two 3 passenger seats and one four passenger seat. $200 located in Albuquerque.

Deshet

Adventurer
2011 Ford E450 with all the parts required to 1992 to 2007 front end version. (Chrome colored)
All the parts to do the dash conversion
Dually rear end.
V10 transmission with less then 50k
Engine needs work

Bought to complete front end conversion on my 7.3 conversion van but I am selling the van.

Complete rust free van for $1800.00

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles