Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

ohpyramids

Adventurer
Still have the stock front bumper and spare tire. Also have the front seats minus seatbelt clip and pretensioner.

Cole

Expedition Leader
I've got four Eurovan "cooler" seats located in Aurora, Colorado. Too big and heavy to ship.

These have a 12v cooler built into the seat base. They aren't the best cooler but they will keep drinks "cooler"

4 seats, 3 coolers, 3 match, one doesn't.

They have armrests or you can do what I did and cut off the stock seat and mount your own.

I run two of these in my Sprinter. They are great semi secure storage.

Most of the side pockets have cracks in the plastic.

$150 each with cooler. $75 for one without.

cf3aeda666ead9e09b8945d764ddd81b.jpg

dbf8ba7935c658981596ae50d5df62b2.jpg

c79dc893993a3b9b3e7758629bc92f05.jpg

philos

Explorer
Another freebie!
Made this for the driver's side of my 03 E350 cargo. Mines an RB, but I'm sure it could be made to work with an EB... Probably won't jive with your factory plastics if'n your if the clubwagon persuasion. Bare cargo is best bet.
It's going to be in the way and on my garage floor for exactly one week, then it's getting cut up and recycled into other stuff.
You'll need to put nut-serts or similar into the interior body work to mount this as it sits, or you can figure sumfin' out. Also needs some paint as well as thicker ply for the facade if you plan to keep it. The hinged part is tits though :)
Come and get it free before the end of April, or it goes under the knife.
f8f9e387b8a42c244c454d7a2aa5be41.jpg

Sent via flux capacitor

Cole

Expedition Leader
I've got another VW Eurovan parts van out in Santa Clarita, Ca that my cousin is parting.

The poptop is NOT available but everything else is. There are jump seats, rear bed seat, folding table, etc

Stitebunny

Adventurer
I have one seat available. No base. It's just a plain cargo van seat. No armrests etc. looks okay. No tears or rips. Free in the Bellevue/renton wa area. I'll have a second one to give away soon hopefully.

hobietony

Explorer
Last chance before expo - I've got a set of front fenders from my doner vehicle, (no ambo light cutouts, people!) Also have a good doghouse. all off of a '99

Pics on request...

T

89s rule

Adventurer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431521964.168693.jpg
I have a rb conversion e150 I am parting. Pm for requests. Been dragging my feet taking it to the scrap yard. Also have a factory rust free exhaust from a '95 e350 7.3 EB down pipe to rear.

89s rule

Adventurer
89s rule
do you have door panels for the rear two doors with windows?
thx!

Are you asking for the panels around the rear windows? Or the lower panels?

I ended up using the rear doors with windows on my van. I have the rear doors with no windows and one rear side door with no window. Front doors are manual out of my e350.

I say not at the moment as I am in process of talking to a guy with a high top EB with extended rear doors. Debating on buying it for the top and misc. other parts. Not sure how to handle the extended rear doors/cut top, etc. Once I find more info I may post more details on my build thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior