Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

hobietony

Explorer
Another cross-post from For Sale, I've put this here a couple times before -

$200. Aft fuel tank from a 1997 Ford E350 cutaway ambulance chassis. Approx 35 gallons, approx 14x30x21. (I replaced with a 55 gallon tank) All straps and mounting hardware included. Tank was used for Diesel. Gasoline pickup and sending unit included, but tank can be used for diesel or gas. In Tucson, local pickup is way preferred, it will be pricy and a bit of a hassle to to freight ship this, but I'll ship for actual shipping costs. I can work out something transporting it myself within a 'reasonable' radius if that will help. Make me an offer, been taking up space for too long

IMG_0118.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: WVI

Etzu

Would love to find a dodge van rear bumper with built in hitch ball. It's for a '95 Ram Van.

A custom rear or front bumper or rear carrier may also be of interest.

Located in the NE

simple

Adventurer
FREE!! Tiger wood hardwood, Anderson engineered flooring. 25 sqft perfect for van floor. 5/8" thick High quality tongue n groove. This flooring is a layer of hardwood bonded to plywood base. Left over from my tiny home project. Located in Seattle. Moving and will unfortunately go to the dump next weekend if no one takes it.

Attachments

• tiger wood.jpg
    tiger wood.jpg
    907.2 KB · Views: 42

kaceman

Gas tank shorting kit from ujoint $35
Shackle jig from ujoint $40
All located in Simi Valley Ca pm me don’t really wanna ship, prices are obo
Sold

Last edited:

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
FREE!! Tiger wood hardwood, Anderson engineered flooring. 25 sqft perfect for van floor. 5/8" thick High quality tongue n groove. This flooring is a layer of hardwood bonded to plywood base. Left over from my tiny home project. Located in Seattle. Moving and will unfortunately go to the dump next weekend if no one takes it.

Do you have a Habitat Restore in your area? If no one else takes it, it’d be a better option than the landfill. Someone should take it :D

Bigdirtygreen

I know this is an old post, but if you're still in Phoenix, I'm just starting to build my '98 V-10 E350. If you have parts laying around still, I could probably use a few odds and ends. I need passenger headlamp at the moment. I've got piles of trim and bench seats over here that have to go. I'm in the east valley.

freewayross

Adventurer
I know this is an old post, but if you're still in Phoenix, I'm just starting to build my '98 V-10 E350. If you have parts laying around still, I could probably use a few odds and ends. I need passenger headlamp at the moment. I've got piles of trim and bench seats over here that have to go. I'm in the east valley.

PM'd you

CaseOfAle

Captains Chairs, rear bench seat : from 2004 Chevy Express 1500, Santa Fe Conversion, Leather.

Located in NoVa

Free

Gone

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Reactions: WVI

grampswrx

Observer
I ended up with an RB components storage box that I wont be able to use with my build out. Here is a link:

https://rbcomponents.com/collections...x-deep-76-sofa

Box is 3-sided. 76" long 13.5" high and 22" deep. It is meant to go around the wheel well and create a storage space and platform for an RB components sofa or bench. It's in like new shape and breaks down flat for shipping.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

$300
Retails for $545.99

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste