Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

another_mike

Adventurer
Where are you located? I am converting to 4WD and have a 2014 front end that I installed about 40,000 miles ago. It will end up in the scrap yard if I can't find a taker. I'm in Montana.

There is a good chance by front end he means he wants to convert to the newer style fenders/grille... not the suspension/steering parts

stormlover

Adventurer
I posted a set of 5-315/75R16 GY Duratracs on 8x6.5 ATX Mojave wheels in the classifieds. They would make a great starter setup for someone going vanning that would like to get into some aftermarket alloys and 35" tires without breaking the bank.

Attachments

• duratrac.jpg
    duratrac.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 381
  • american_racing_mojave_teflon_500.jpg
    american_racing_mojave_teflon_500.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 43

thop154

Have some door trim available. Upper and lower plastic trim for side barn doors is all I have left. No pictures as of right now, but I can get some for whoever is available, trim is in storage. Not looking to make money off of them, just want them gone. Make me an offer. Located in Venice, CA.

Thanks,

Tucker

djbonsu

Adventurer
Have some door trim available. Upper and lower plastic trim for side barn doors is all I have left. No pictures as of right now, but I can get some for whoever is available, trim is in storage. Not looking to make money off of them, just want them gone. Make me an offer. Located in Venice, CA.

Thanks,

Tucker

Tucker, is this for an econoline? any pics? willing to ship to midwest?

thop154

Sorry guys, late last night when I posted this. Yes it is for an Econoline. I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them up. Came out a Grey interior 2006 Ford E350 XLT. djbonsu, as long as you pay for packing and shipping I'll ship them no worries. Making some custom wood panels so these are no longer needed.

-Tucker

710m

Observer
Vinyl Front seats from a Chevy express van available near Denver. Seat belt mounts are removed. $100 for the pair.

8ec36e235da212bef055b8f1f3b280dc.jpg

ddcd03a7ffa37f85dcfc9efbc9d7d06b.jpg

thop154

Here are some photos of said panels that are available. Again, out of a grey XLT. Door handles not included.

Photo Jun 12, 11 47 57.jpg

Photo Jun 12, 11 48 18.jpg

Cheers,

Tucker

Missiongravity

Parting Out 2005 6.0L

I have a 2005 E350 that I have pulled the 6.0L out of and have tons of parts. If anyone is looking for anything particular please let me know.

Turbo, refreshed less than 500 miles ago. Can come with all the CAC boots and clamps

Intercooler.

Vacuum pump less than 5000 miles on it.

Upgraded FICM with 40HP Atlas tune(NOT the 58 volt)

Wiring Harness/ECM etc etc I will try and extract it in one piece. Managed to get my V10 harness out without cutting it. So there is hope.

SCT Livewire plus. It was used on the drive across the country and has sat since. The box it came in is a little beat up but I never even ordered the tunes so it can come with the tunes specific to your year.

Dana 60 Rear axle with 4.10 gears. Not full floater, sorry.

2014 front end suspension. Everything from the frame rails out to the lug nuts. Probably has 30k or so miles on it.

Anti-lock brake module.

Located in Montana. Parts are in Polson but I live in Bozeman and can meet most anywhere in between.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz