Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

Jsweezy

Explorer
Yes they are, the one is in good condition but the other has a cracked front plastic shield, 20$? If I'm shipping then whoever buys is covering the cost of shipping.

Jsweezy

Explorer
Ford Econoline Drivers side swivel base for sale - 150$

IMG_0210.jpg

Located in Hillsboro, OR

Last edited:

stageracer

Selling 4 Toyo Open Country AT2 265/70/17. They have approximately 10k miles and have been rotated every 3-4k miles. Very good condition,no tears in sidewalls. Asking $500 for all 4. Located in north San Diego county but can arrange to meet as far north as Huntington Beach.

Last edited:

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
Ford van bench seat with OEM mounts

Tan leather/pleather

This thing has been in storage most of its life although it does have some damage.
$200 seem fair? SOLD, $50
I guess this is more for local guys as shipping would be a killer. Anyone around here want this before it goes to CL?
30vdjx3.jpg

Last edited:

86scotty

Cynic
I have a really nice console for 97 up vans. It's from a 2005 cutaway and has the latching door on the front and carbon fiber look trim on top. Ford gray and will fit any van from 97 until the new dash (08?)

$75 plus shipping and I can ship it to you cheap and fast with my work discount.

Paypal

f1c12b1b0010bc7a4f7642f17c8d8a3e.jpg
65111492aef1120b11f7d7f5ef26a151.jpg
e9af96bc1c02b30477256b27f6d3e4c1.jpg
957c7ddae83e172742caff6c25c35933.jpg

Last edited:
FS - Tripp-lite power inverter $400

Tripp-lite 1250 watt power inverter model RV1250ULHW. Comes with two 150 amp fuses, fuse holder, and battery temperature sensor. No longer have any 120v appliances in the van so it is not needed. Shipping is around $70.00. Located near Portland OR.

IMG_2799.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

mgmetalworks

Explorer
I have to get rid of some of the "clutter" in my shop. If I were into motorcycles or VW's my shop would be palatial but because I've chosen vans as my artistic medium, I have to limit the clutter to only the most important projects.

So...I need this stuff gone. After I finished designing my own conversion parts, all of the original Quadvan parts were stripped off of my personal van (purchased new in Jan '13) and they've been patiently waiting for a new home. If you want a shot an inexpensive 4x4 conversion, this is it.

For sale!!! 2013 Quadvan 4x4 E-series conversion parts. Taken off of my personal van at 22,000 miles. Included are:
-Radius arm mounts
-Spring perches/shock mounts
-Trac bar mount
-Ford Trac bar (you can have two if you want! I have some extras!)
-Fuel tank relocation brackets
-Rear shock mounts
-Bilstein shocks
-Rear lift blocks/ubolts
-Sway bar relocation brackets
-Crossmember reinforcements
-Radius arms (I even have ones with sweet Quadvan stickers!)
-Quadvan dual steering stabilizer bracket with shocks
-You want the coil springs? You can have those too!
-Also comes with a box of hardware and a bunch of misc. Quadvan odds and ends.
-Whatever I forgot to included in this list that is sitting on the bench with all the Quadvan parts...it's all included (except transmission/t-case parts).

Can use with '05+ F250/350 front axles
Great DIY project. Great chance to convert and flip a van. Easy install. $3750 buyer pays shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior