Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

drsmonkey

Observer
I've got a RAM mount no drill laptop tray for Express vans, base slides under the passenger seat base and uses the seats bolts. Only thing missing are the little fingers that hold the laptop to the tray. $85 + shipping.

Jsweezy

Explorer
2008 Ford E350 chrome step bumper 100$. No sensors included and only the two outer sensor retainers will be included.
image.jpg

drsmonkey

Observer
Tons of sprinter front end parts cheap.

I've got every part taken out of x4 NCV3 vans (2012-2013) for 4wd conversion. Transverse springs, rotors, calipers, dead axle, a-arms, shocks, mounts, steering racks, rear drive shafts, etc. Vans had 10-15k miles when the parts were removed.

I'm trying to get these out of storage for the non-profit I work for, hope this is OK as it is not for profit or business. I will take pretty much any offer (think 10% of retail) plus shipping (which could be significant depending on part).

PM me with questions.

luthj

Engineer In Residence
Tons of sprinter front end parts cheap.

I've got every part taken out of x4 NCV3 vans (2012-2013) for 4wd conversion. Transverse springs, rotors, calipers, dead axle, a-arms, shocks, mounts, steering racks, rear drive shafts, etc. Vans had 10-15k miles when the parts were removed.

I'm trying to get these out of storage for the non-profit I work for, hope this is OK as it is not for profit or business. I will take pretty much any offer (think 10% of retail) plus shipping (which could be significant depending on part).

PM me with questions.

If you haven't already, try posting on the Sprinter-Source.com for sale forums.

clarkh

Observer
Seat Swivel

Driver and Passenger. I purchased these in the spring from 1der (member on sportsmobile forum) in group buy 3. I have decided to go with Sienna seats in the front and the bases make that seat too high. I paid $411 total for both. They have just been sitting in my garage, in perfect condition except for a few very minor scratches.

I'm located in San Diego. On July 17th, I am headed to the Sacramento area and can bring with me, however the trip is short and busy, you'd need to come to me. I will not ship until after I return to San Diego at the end of July. If you have a trip coming up soon and can't wait for group buy #4, these are a great option.

Price - $375 for both.

Driver and Passenger. I purchased these in the spring from 1der (member on sportsmobile forum) in group buy 3. I have decided to go with Sienna seats in the front and the bases make that seat too high. I paid $411 total for both. They have just been sitting in my garage, in perfect condition except for a few very minor scratches.

I'm located in San Diego. On July 17th, I am headed to the Sacramento area and can bring with me, however the trip is short and busy, you'd need to come to me. I will not ship until after I return to San Diego at the end of July. If you have a trip coming up soon and can't wait for group buy #4, these are a great option.

Price - $375 for both.

What do they fit?

Randall Dee

Huge Member
I have the OEM carpet out of my 2006 Econoline RB van. It's the section that runs from just behind the seats all the way to the back. It's clean and still has the original padding. All in very good condition. Color is grey. I cut the little trim tabs off of it that fit under the plastic interior panels so that it would better function as a template. I just want it out of my garage or it's going to the dump. FREE. Just come and get it. put it in your van or use it as a template if you're doing a floor install. Local pick up only in Portland, OR.

I also have the fixed glass rear cargo door windows with factory grey tint. $20 each.

philos

Explorer
I have the OEM carpet out of my 2006 Econoline RB van. It's the section that runs from just behind the seats all the way to the back. It's clean and still has the original padding. All in very good condition. Color is grey. I cut the little trim tabs off of it that fit under the plastic interior panels so that it would better function as a template. I just want it out of my garage or it's going to the dump. FREE. Just come and get it. put it in your van or use it as a template if you're doing a floor install. Local pick up only in Portland, OR.

I also have the fixed glass rear cargo door windows with factory grey tint. $20 each.

Good deal on both accounts! Someone jump on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles