Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

landyachtcaptn

Observer
I vote to sticky!

I have the following to sell if anyone is interested all from my 99 e350 chateau:

1. Tan passenger rear plastic panels

2.Tan doghouse consul with custom walnut top

3. Rear stock springs (these were on it when it had the Ujoint 4" kit I think Chris got them from an 05 or around there they are rust free and I only used them for a year.

I am hunting a rubber work van front flooring piece needs to be in good shape.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
I need to track down the top of an air filter housing for a 7.3 PSD Turbo E350... mine has a couple cracks in it.

djbonsu

Adventurer
Yes sticky please!

I am looking for nice powered cushy or chateau seats for the front AND second row in addition to brackets for the second row.

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
I have some stock grey cloth front seats out of my 05 XLT. They are non-power, with armrest and mounting bases.
Will eventually have second row bench as well.

I have a stock alternator that failed. Great for anyone who wants to try their hand at rebuilding one?
Stock EGR that I replaced with a delete kit. I don't know if there is a market for these or not.

Located in the Washington, DC area.

Last edited:

hobietony

Explorer
I'll play

I have fenders and the hood from a '99 e450 motorhome. doghouse too. lots more dodads, I'll need to check the garage.

Great thread.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I have some stock grey cloth front seats out of my 05 XLT. They are non-power, with armrest and mounting bases.
Will eventually have second row bench as well.

I have a stock alternator that failed. Great for anyone who wants to try their hand at rebuilding one?
Stock EGR that I replaced with a delete kit. I don't know if there is a market for these or not.

Located in the Washington, DC area.

Please post a few pictures of the seats?

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I'm currently down in Tampa I somewhat make frequent trips to the northeast, where are you located? And you have any other potential buyers?
price for the seats?

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
I'm in the Washington DC area. I can meet in VA, MD, WV, PA, DE. All within reason of course. We may make it to NC beaches this upcoming summer.
Make me an offer. I've got no problem putting your name on them to hold them.
If you want to arrange shipping, I will head over to the industrial area to find a pallet and package them up.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I've got a '92 with 7.3 IDI, A/C, single alternator, yada ya. I need a power steering pump. Actually just the pump housing would suffice, but I'd take the whole unit if the price is right. Dang thing is leaking somewhere and I think I can see a crack in it. Want to just swap it out if possible rather than pull and attempt to fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste