Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

LOL @ 50 views and no replies. I'll start it off. I have a Curt Mfg hitch for a 2006-2014 Kia or Hyundai minivan. $182 on etrailer. I'll make you a bargain. Was on my folks' extra vehicle when mom got in a head-on and totalled it. Pics available. PM me. Zip 72205.

Cole

Expedition Leader
On ADV it works for brand specific/bike specific stuff. Mostly because motorcycle stuff is small and easier to ship.

How many expo people are rockin' a Hyundai minivan? And.....willing to pay to ship a hitch? (Just an example:coffeedrink:)

Most of the stuff people want/have for vans are huge, heavy and van specific.

Not saying it can't be done. Just curious how effective it will be.

naterry

13 Cheeseburgers
I'll second the motion.

Off the top of my head garage sale:

2 sets of wheels/tires. One 99+ 8x170 w/33" AT's, the other oem pre 99 van wheels & tires
Oem Front bumper
1st & 2nd row bench seats
Spare Interior Engine cover with cup holders (wouldn't work MT shifter...)

On ADV it works for brand specific/bike specific stuff. Mostly because motorcycle stuff is small and easier to ship.

How many expo people are rockin' a Hyundai minivan? And.....willing to pay to ship a hitch? (Just an example:coffeedrink:)

Most of the stuff people want/have for vans are huge, heavy and van specific.

Not saying it can't be done. Just curious how effective it will be.
As an ADV'r I totally get what you're saying and I love the FMs over there. Mostly posted the Kia hitch on a lark but hey you never know! Bet it's ends up chopped into pieces and welded to a trailer for a winch mount. Used hitches are tough to sell and easy to buy IME.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Any VAN Parts! for sale and wanted thread!!!

Description, picture, price and if it's posted I think shipping must be an option too.

Com'om lets make a sticky!
All those is favor?
add yourself to the list, I'll start!

ALL IN FAVOR:
Bbasso