Post pictures of your Land Rover.

BAJA CA

Range Rover Classic Suffix B 1974 - Shooting Range

77a5b94028b9751e7fd7491f9b24ef5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rewillia

Newly acquired and coming together with some Prospeed and Frontrunner outfitting done thus far, now awaiting to install the slider step inserts along with Prospeed's new Hidden Winch and Bull/Lamp Bar. Sorry, this photo is not as becoming as the vehicle is shown at access/entry height. Looks better at normal ride height and even better at o/r height. Will be doing some height adjustments soon with the Gap iiD BT.
IMG_0397.JPG

rewillia

Some additional views (featuring Prospeed and Front Runner Accessories added)

Most certainly appreciate the look and ruggedness of the Prospeed Rock & Tree Sliders over what were the OEM LR side steps!

Civic Center 1.jpgCivic Center 2.jpg
Note: in the photo above, the Prospeed ABS step inserts have yet to be installed as they are on back-order. Once installed, the topsides will be fully enclosed providing a safe footing platform.

Last edited:
My current P38 out on the trails. Still working out the bugs on it, soon doing heavy duty suspension lift and Terrafirma winch bumper to increase my capabilities. It’s our trail rig/camping vehicle.ECC79BDD-E5D8-46C2-A6D5-08920817CC43.jpeg

J!m

Some additional views (featuring Prospeed and Front Runner Accessories added)

Most certainly appreciate the look and ruggedness of the Prospeed Rock & Tree Sliders over what were the OEM LR side steps!

View attachment 493808View attachment 493809
Note: in the photo above, the Prospeed ABS step inserts have yet to be installed as they are on back-order. Once installed, the topsides will be fully enclosed providing a safe footing platform.

I'd personally leave them open- add some 3M brand grip tape (available at Home Depot) on top so you don't slip, and go like that. The plastic covers will trap and hold dirt, leading to corrosion. You can't really see it in my picture above, but I cut my rock slider because there is a (factory) roll door behind the drivers door for a propane tank (originally- now I have a fuel can and fire extinguisher in there). But the point is, I had a piece of heavy wall tubing bent around to protect the door, and added grip tape to the top of the bar. Now that, and the lower roll cage bar, act as a second ladder to the roof. I also added black reflective tape to the roll cage. It is "invisible" during the day and provides good visibility when lights hit it at night.

Colin Hughes

Explorer
1998 D1 LE.jpg From no LR's for over a year to two D1's in the last four months. Picked this up yesterday for less than the cost of the four brand new Michelin LTX tires on it. Was bought to supply some parts for my 98 LSE but it's in really good condition frame and body wise except one alpine window rust and corrosion above front windshield. Needs some engine oil leaks addressed, brakes and three window regulators so it may get tucked away until I have the time and money to work on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles