Post pictures of your Land Rover.

TeriAnn

Explorer
Love the 109 ... did you change the interior? I don't recall seeing in one side and out the other at the back...thought there was a tall cupboard at the right rear.

I have always had two tall cupboards, one on each side sitting up front right behind the seats. The cooker unit is at the rear on one side and a single jump seat is at the rear on the other side.

rear interior.jpeg

TeriAnn

Explorer
Diggin those wheels.......what's the specs?
The wheels are genuine Land Rover wheels used on European spec Discovery I and Defender that did not have the alloys. The earlier US spec Discovery I had them as spare wheels.

They are 16" wheels 7" bead to bead making them the widest genuine LR steel wheels available. The Wolf wheels are only 6-1/2" bead to bead, and the widest Series wheel is 6 " bead to bead.

My wheels gives me a wider choice of tyres. My tyres are BFG Mud Terrain 255/85R16 which is about an inch taller than the 32" stock size and a little wider.
GR_DiscoWheel.jpg

TeriAnn

Explorer
TeriAnn, is that a Defender rear door you swapped on? Any reason for ditching the Dutch door?

Yes it is a defender door that went in just under a year ago. And a Defender drop down rear step. There are two reasons for the swap.

1. With the tail gate I was crawling in and backing out on my hands and knees. With the door and and drop down step I could walk in and out.

2. The lift gate (Mine was side hinged) has a much smaller window than the read door and restricted my rear view more than the door window. Having a door window allows better vision whilst backing.

Negative: The tailgate gave me more floor space to stretch my legs while sitting in the back jump seat, it was a place to sit when outside the truck and a work bench when needed.
GRrear98.jpeg

Ryan...

Mine isn't really worthy of this thread, some absolutely incredible machines in here!

07 Range Rover Sport S/C, going to be dipping my toes into overlanding! It's going to be a lightweight compared to many in here, so far it's just larger-than-oem 265/50/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers and a bunch of preventative maintenance. To finish it up I'll be adding a roof rack with storage up top for camping gear and supplies, some underbody protection, then the GF and I are planning a trip from WI - CO - UT - AZ and back while staying off the pavement as long as possible :)

40539993550_f9163865fb_b.jpg

Defender

Here's a few updated pictures of my 1998 Defender 300Tdi 130 HCPU.

Attachments

• January 2018 again.jpg
    January 2018 again.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 96
  • January 2018.jpg
    January 2018.jpg
    740.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Packed up in dust storm.jpg
    Packed up in dust storm.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Birdsville pub.jpg
    Birdsville pub.jpg