Post pictures of your Land Rover.

I was just going to ask same thing.
20227139010_21c309146d_c.jpg

Is this the same trail?

Bama4door

Observer
dblock22 - I'm from Birmingham and have been up to Stoney Lonesome a couple times, but never in my LR. What did you think of the park?

dblock22

When conditions are right, it is a lot of fun. Can get pretty hairy in some situations, but all-in-all, it's worth the trip

dblock22 - I'm from Birmingham and have been up to Stoney Lonesome a couple times, but never in my LR. What did you think of the park?

coachjdmac

1998 Disco

Messing around Folsom Lake

Attachments

• IMG_3587 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_3587 (640x480).jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 739
  • IMG_3653.jpg
    IMG_3653.jpg
    589.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3667.jpg
    IMG_3667.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 43

timmy!!!!!!!

Explorer
My expo white d1 wants to become your expo white d1 someday.

Also what size and kind of light bar are you running? Been thinking about ditching my hella 4ks for a light bar since in the south more airflow to the radiator helps out significantly.

Howski

Pretty much a perfect looking D1 in my eyes Zack. You're only some steelies and a TDI away from that Tim

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
My expo white d1 wants to become your expo white d1 someday.

Also what size and kind of light bar are you running? Been thinking about ditching my hella 4ks for a light bar since in the south more airflow to the radiator helps out significantly.

It's not hard, just all-white-everything!

23" Chinesium bar that was sent as a sample to us. The quality is actually surprisly good, and the light output is better than my 4 Hella 4000s I used to run. Honestly I like the classic 4000 look so much more, but the difference in light output wasn't worth it to me.

Pretty much a perfect looking D1 in my eyes Zack. You're only some steelies and a TDI away from that Tim

Thanks! Still tweaking.. these projects are never really done.

A.J.M

Explorer
I like mine as well.
So far it's proving good for light but the end caps are showing signs of corrosion after 9 months...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles