Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Marcelo

Damn safariguy, that is a pristine RRC.
Would you mind sharing how much you paid for it? Just curious, as I'm in the market for one. :smiley_drive:

Finlayforprez

Observer
I went to Hollister Hills SVRA with a friend of mine last Saturday. It's a pretty low key place, but took a few photos. I am hoping to do a bit more serious off roading in August with the local Land Rover group.

A.J.M

Explorer
If the RRC prices go the way they are starting to in the UK.
Good clean unmodified examples are gaining serious value.

The rough ones have been off roaded, chopped about etc so the good ones that are left are getting snapped up for collections.

I would enjoy it, but keep it clean and if you do change anything, make sure it's not permanent and you'll have a car that you'll almost certainly make money from it if you sell it on.

jerdog53

Explorer
Atop of Tomichi Pass Colorado

DSC04715_zpsc28c8b97.jpg

DSC04733_zpsf6e22307.jpg

I am now trying to figure out what is next. The vehicle is so perfect as it is I may end up doing nothing.

:)

"Nothing" has my vote!

I'm on the hunt for one like that just now too.

I'm getting close to having had my fill of modifying my Landies. If I can find a really good RRC it'll stay as close to original as I can manage.

here...I haven't put one of these in this thread for a while...

Attachments

• DSC02916.JPG
    DSC02916.JPG
    294.7 KB · Views: 56

cameron_a

Observer
About Half way between Himatangi Beach and Foxton Beach in the North Island. I'd love to do some wheeling in the south though! very beautiful down there and a completely different feel to the North Island. Ran it from Tangimoana to Foxton and back :) Sand was very soft as it often is at this time of year so it was hard going! being fitted with a 3.3litre Holden 6 cylinder means it'll hold 50mph through almost anything though!
Can't beat a sunny winters day here I reckon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior