Post pictures of your Land Rover.

jerdog53

Explorer
A few more dirty LR3 pics:
2014_dv28.jpg

:wings:

silvajt

Just picked up my new LR4 Wednesday!! Ordered in late December through the US Military Sales program here in Germany. Built early March. Finally available for delivery Wednesday. I had them swap out the body colored wheel arches for the textured black ones. Looks like an updated version of my old ’07 LR3 SE. Never did like the body-colored arches. Glad to be back in a Land Rover. Looking forward to what adventures lie ahead.

Specs:
2014 LR4 HSE
-Fuji White
-Almond
-Climate Comfort
-HD Package

3yqubyry.jpg

sedat

Adventurer
I had a b/w fail with 33s. but it was likely incorrectly rebuilt by the PO. any rate I swapped it for a LT230.

Nice truck! whacha think about it vs the p38?

TigerDan

Observer
So it's an '87 or '88? Looking at the pic more closely I see now that it has the exposed front door hinges. You might still want to consider swapping that LT230 out for a newer, stronger unit like one from a DII if you're going to be running a diesel.

A buddy of mine just picked up a DI with an Isuzu diesel in it. He likes it well enough but found out in the process that he's just not a Disco guy, so he picked up a '94 LWB that's going to get a diesel swap. Probably not the Isuzu though, he wants a Mercedes 5-cylinder.

That truck looks pretty clean (except for the big dent in the hood!) How long has it been sitting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior