Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Nomad110

Day trip to the woods today. :)

ce51629a-f316-f1c5.jpg

TigerDan

Observer
Where did you go? You should come up to Lake county and I'll show you around Cow Mountain (if you haven't been there yet.)

Nomad110

Where did you go? You should come up to Lake county and I'll show you around Cow Mountain (if you haven't been there yet.)

I was just up over the hill on a friends property trying out some new Sage fly rods in his pond. He has some really fun trails that were old fire roads in the 1800s. (I know it wasn't the most exciting picture) I have been up to Cow Mountain but never really camped or enjoyed the wilderness. Thanks.

dcwhybrew

Adventurer
Uh oh one of those people! There's nothing done on there that can't be unbolted... great to see someone actually driving and having fun with their RRC - these trucks hate to sit, so any way you can get them out and have some fun at the same time is great! I say have at it!

LOL...yes I am one of "those people". LRs are a work of art and truly capable in stock form. I am not a big fan of the bolt ons. It seems as if once land rover owners (in general terms) start bolting stuff on, the trucks look bad and are treated worse. Just my observation and opinion. And you're right, at least it is being used for its intended purpose. However, just my advice, if you intend to play legos and erector set with your Rover...buy one that's already experienced some use...not one that appears to be in excellent condition...LOL

Colin Hughes

Explorer
dcwhybrew, I'm actually located near Toronto, Canada. The truck was restarted last night after the timing belt install was finished ... Allmakes sent two front seals instead of a front and camshaft seal so had to wait for it to arrive. Will be on the road today once everything in the engine bay is put back! The exterior and underneath are near mint, one of the Alpine windows has been leaking so there is a small amount of rust on the passenger side in the cargo area - it will be addressed within the next week then I'll start prepping it for the coming camping season.

AndrewClarke

Adventurer
dcwhybrew, I'm actually located near Toronto, Canada. The truck was restarted last night after the timing belt install was finished ... Allmakes sent two front seals instead of a front and camshaft seal so had to wait for it to arrive. Will be on the road today once everything in the engine bay is put back! The exterior and underneath are near mint, one of the Alpine windows has been leaking so there is a small amount of rust on the passenger side in the cargo area - it will be addressed within the next week then I'll start prepping it for the coming camping season.

Welcome, fellow southern Ontario diesel Land Rover owner :)

jrose609

Explorer
7210517292_24c6ff8ca6_z.jpg
Seen at the McDonalds in Boise today. (parked next to my "company" ride)

This 110 is a very cool rig. Looks like it has seen some "fun" miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior