Post pictures of your Land Rover.

michaels

Explorer
by balls ends, just you just mean those are two heim joints welded into a small length of tubing? i'm considering adding a tire carrier to the truck as well. anymore pictures, especially with the tire off would be wonderful. thanks.

diesel_jim

Just finished building my Td5 110.... got a few little jobs to finish her off (like drop the gearbox to change the spigot bush :(:(:( )

100_0566.jpg

100_0569.jpg

leeawalden

Adventurer
I am new to the site: here is my 2004 DII

Attachments

• PB090097.jpg
    PB090097.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Swampers 013.jpg
    Swampers 013.jpg
    882.6 KB · Views: 201
  • PB090099.jpg
    PB090099.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 183

nickt

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0009
@diesel_jim That's a sweet looking ride. And the steering wheel is on the right side :)

Nick.

sboada

Observer
2004 DII. Recently put on an OME HD and 265/75/16 BFG AT. Also in the process of putting on SG sliders. I'll post more pics once the Pass Side slider is on..

Attachments

• DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC_0040.jpg
    DSC_0040.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC_0044.jpg
    DSC_0044.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 213

pnorvell

Adventurer
2004 DII. Recently put on an OME HD and 265/75/16 BFG AT. Also in the process of putting on SG sliders. I'll post more pics once the Pass Side slider is on..
Looks really nice man!

Here are a few shots from our spring break trip to New Smyrna Beach, Fl.

DSC_3128.jpg

As always Jeff, looking quite nice! Who's kayak? Looks good with that up there! I'm selling my 14' kayaks for smaller (more whitewater focused) sometime in may. Once i get them you'll have to show me around the Chattahoochee!

Peter

Elliot Press

Observer
awesome thread. Seen some great rigs!
But what's with the really fugly camo painted Rovers?
I mean, they really are fugly and they all seam to be posted by people from the same area :confused::confused:

:shakin:

diesel_jim

@diesel_jim That's a sweet looking ride. And the steering wheel is on the right side :)

Nick.

It's getting there... 99% finished, just got to do some interior bits now (plylining and tool/jerrycan/offroad rubbish mounts)

oh... and drop the gearbox to change the spigot bush :(:(

datrupr

Expedition Leader
awesome thread. Seen some great rigs!
But what's with the really fugly camo painted Rovers?
I mean, they really are fugly and they all seam to be posted by people from the same area :confused::confused:

Hey now, lets play nice. YOU may not like the camo paint scheme, but to call it fugly is just not right. The owners of those trucks happen to like that paint scheme, as do a lot of other people on this board. Would you like it if someone called your truck's color fugly? No, you would probably take offense to it. We do not do that here on ExPo. If you don't like it, do not insult it, just don't say anything at all.

Elliot Press

Observer
hehe I couldn't care less if someone bagged out my car's paintjob ;)
Bare in mind, my previous post was more of a jest, than an attempted insult. Wasn't actually meant to hurt anyone who might be a bit delicate. :)

Probably should have added some smileys.

Last edited:

jeff_wright

Adventurer
As always Jeff, looking quite nice! Who's kayak? Looks good with that up there! I'm selling my 14' kayaks for smaller (more whitewater focused) sometime in may. Once i get them you'll have to show me around the Chattahoochee!

Peter

Thanks Peter! The trip was a blast. The kayak is my room mate's. It worked great for playing around in some of the inlets and marshes. My dad may be interested in checking out your kayaks! And we'll definitely have to go bum around the Chattahoochee:snorkel:

pnorvell

Adventurer
Thanks Peter! The trip was a blast. The kayak is my room mate's. It worked great for playing around in some of the inlets and marshes. My dad may be interested in checking out your kayaks! And we'll definitely have to go bum around the Chattahoochee:snorkel:

Heck yeah man! Facebook me for specifics. I'll have them here after Memorial Day.

Peter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94