Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Just Wandering

Beautiful! Which swing out and sliders did you go with?
Went with the terrafirma swing out. Was fairly easy to install to the bumper, holds the full spare without issue. Sliders are Proud Rhino (Lucky8), probably about as heavy as the TR ones, but they don't extend up under the door like the Proper spec do. I plan to just trim the plastic molding eventually to fit and protect the exposed grommets. They do extend to the frame rails underneath and sandwich into the frame mounts though. Good protection for the compressor and on the driver side. Happy with both so far.

03Evan

Went with the terrafirma swing out. Was fairly easy to install to the bumper, holds the full spare without issue. Sliders are Proud Rhino (Lucky8), probably about as heavy as the TR ones, but they don't extend up under the door like the Proper spec do. I plan to just trim the plastic molding eventually to fit and protect the exposed grommets. They do extend to the frame rails underneath and sandwich into the frame mounts though. Good protection for the compressor and on the driver side. Happy with both so far.
I’ve got the same sliders and tire carrier and am very happy with them! Took a bit to get used to how loud the compressor is now though...

What rack are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Wandering

I’ve got the same sliders and tire carrier and am very happy with them! Took a bit to get used to how loud the compressor is now though...

What rack are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't want to hijack this thread too bad with no pics lol. So here's another - view of rack sorta included.
20201121-DSCF5445.jpg
Bajarack standard basket though. Solid product so far, I'm 170lb and standing/ walking up there is no problem. Long term wanted the extra space up front, otherwise may have considered one with the aluminum t track.

Last edited:

soflorovers

I sold the LR3 back in September and felt naked without a Land Rover. Fortunately for me, my aunt has had this D2 in the family since 2012 and it sat neglected until November of this year when it was decided that I would adopt the old girl and give it a second chance at life. It's been an interesting journey so far to say the least 😂

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 11.05.35 AM.png

Worms

Polly, I used to have one just like that! Got to love the old split doors and sliding windows. Have you still got the vacuum diff switch?