REDLYNER

100.5" Wheelbase
3.5" Lift
Hi-lined Rear
Armored Up
Caged
Racelines
37" Pitbull Rockers

Built for rocks, but has been on a 13 hour expo run (13 hours straight of 4WD) along with nearly 100 trail runs.

Flats%20July%204%20jeep.jpg

Har%207.jpg

Har%201.jpg

goin camping

Explorer
Here's my two jeeps. The first one is a bone stock 1942 Willys Marine Corp jeep.

DSC00165.jpg

And here's the new 95 that never touched dirt until I got it. It has a ways to go.

DSC00167.jpg

Off Duty

Adventurer
Some recent poser shots of my rig...

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

Landers23Oct10.jpg

Beautiful Jeep!
BTW- I noticed a difference in the the decal just ahead of the drivers door.
Top pics show a triangle, the last, an American flag.
What was the first one?
Sorry, just a stickler for little crap like that...hazard of the trade:D

Chuck Bullitt

Just joined and figure this thread a good place to start. Have mostly beat my rig against rocks the last couple of years, but looking for more expedition type things to do.

2009 JK: Clean for a change
bb7907df.jpg

Clayton, OK
picture.php

Moab, UT
11MoabMar2010.jpg

Palo Duro Canyon, TX
4c161817.jpg

Marble Falls, TX
13MarbleFallsSep2010.jpg

Katemcy K2, TX
12K2May2010a.jpg

Hi there, my name is Dave and I'm new to the ExPo forums. I'm having a good time browsing through some old/long threads, but figured I should at least post some pics of my Jeep, so here goes:

3.jpg

Be honest now... That mud looks too solid up front. How much does a mud job at the shop cost? That would be a neat paint job!

lol, I'm kind of glad you don't think it's pretty. I like to think my jeep is about as pretty (inversely proportional to its usefulness) as a farmer's agro. spec. Unimog, or a seasoned M725 ambulance. No Macy's parade here, just a damn useful piece of equipment. Thanks for the feedback. :)

That is perfect! That's how I would like my trucks to look, really!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier