Post Pic's of your Jeep

grogie

Like to Camp
After not driving my TJ much for the last two years (2019 Overland Expo East was my last trip with it), I recently drove 3,700 miles for a Jeep/camping trip. I ran the Rimrocker trail west to east (south of Moab to Montrose, CO), among others. Rimrocker was fantastic ... about 170 miles, mostly dirt, and I want to return and explore the multiple side trails.

My TJ's average mpg was about 14! :)

c6CT0a.jpg

pKX7d4.jpg

Ivd01z.jpg

p9YjzQ.jpg

d0TC7I.jpg

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
After sleeping in the back of a JLUR for the last three years we upgraded our game with our new Gladiator.
That's a nice clean not over done Gladiator! I'd like to have one setup like that someday. Probably not going to happen as we have two low mileage JKU's but you never know. I've heard it said if you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans. Anyhoo, nice Jeep!

AggieOE

Trying to escape the city
Last month my family and a friend's family (Bronco) took a couple of weeks off and went from Houston to Chaco National Park, Mesa Verde, Durango, Silverton, Animas Forks, Ouray, Ophir Pass, Telluride, Imogene Pass, and Black Canyon of the Gunnison. It was an awesome trip with some crazy memories and moments including a hail storm coming down Imogene. Not to mention, the Jeep developed a very loud tick along the drive. When I got home, turns out it needed new intake cams and all new rockers.
BaWOqoa.jpg

V8bLQPe.jpg

eEjXVNv.jpg

OEYDXyv.jpg

Last edited:

wild1

Adventurer
That's a nice clean not over done Gladiator! I'd like to have one setup like that someday. Probably not going to happen as we have two low mileage JKU's but you never know. I've heard it said if you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans. Anyhoo, nice Jeep!
Thanks, we thought about doing a Ursa Minor like yours on our JLUR but the wait time was a deal killer. Did a really great trade on the Gladiator and had a new Go Fast on it in 4 weeks. Been using it a bunch this summer and the extra room is amazing. 38C65E3A-B760-4C03-B425-6B94C9974F2F.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles