Post Pic's of your Jeep

CaptSourPatch

New to the forum. This is my DD 2016 JKUR. 3 1/2” RC lift. 315 Milestar Patagonias. 17” Black Rhino Arsenal wheels. Not much done to it yet, but I’ve spent thousands in mental money on this thing. Been having fun with it as is though. There are some excellent looking rides in here. Tons to draw inspiration from.32F82626-56EC-4825-B623-C33050866864.jpeg

Winterhawk

Reminds me of my 84, I love it! It only had 31's, but it completed the Rubicon! It was replaced years later with a 96 Land Rover Discovery SD that also only had 31's and it completed the Rubicon as well. Currently building a 96 Cherokee XJ and you guessed it, it will get 31's. Not interested in the Rubicon again, more into Overlanding now that I'm in my 70's. I'll always have a soft spot for green CJ7's.

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
Reminds me of my 84, I love it! It only had 31's, but it completed the Rubicon! It was replaced years later with a 96 Land Rover Discovery SD that also only had 31's and it completed the Rubicon as well. Currently building a 96 Cherokee XJ and you guessed it, it will get 31's. Not interested in the Rubicon again, more into Overlanding now that I'm in my 70's. I'll always have a soft spot for green CJ7's.
I hired a friend to paint that with a land rover paint code, and performed a complete tear down and reassembly of the Jeep myself. It's coniston green from the nineties. I absolutely love that color. It's funny how things come around. My first CJ5 at 17 was green and I really wished it was blue at the time. Now I'd rather have green over any other color. It's actually the correct color for a Jeep IMO! Oh and it's going to go back to 31's. I put the 33's on when I rebuilt it and don't like them as well for general use as I did the smaller skinnier tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles