Post Pic's of your Jeep

pith helmet

I thought you might like that ........ Too bad the N American vendor is so bad to deal with

Awesome. I guess I have seen a tan colored one online before; that added overhang is notable. Just 6” of height and 6” of length would change my Jeep world.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
amen! then they would be worth what they cost. i love ours, but a JKU sport should be $20k max.
Yep. After I saw that pic, I went to the Jeep site and built a Sahara unlimited with the turbo 4, LED's and tow pack. I guess I did add in heated leather. But, 60k still seemed high.

Also bummer they don't offer Gobi any more

pith helmet

Yep. After I saw that pic, I went to the Jeep site and built a Sahara unlimited with the turbo 4, LED's and tow pack. I guess I did add in heated leather. But, 60k still seemed high.

Also bummer they don't offer Gobi any more
didnt know that they quit gobi, that is too bad.
that is out of the range of what i think autos are worth, in general, especially one without a real roof. we paid 34 for a 2018 JKU in the last production year (JLs were on the lot already but I still like the JK look better) with the hard top and a twill soft top, cloth seats, auto. still too much, but we do love it.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
didnt know that they quit gobi, that is too bad.
that is out of the range of what i think autos are worth, in general, especially one without a real roof. we paid 34 for a 2018 JKU in the last production year (JLs were on the lot already but I still like the JK look better) with the hard top and a twill soft top, cloth seats, auto. still too much, but we do love it.
That's a good buy. Never really see much for deals on Jeeps here. Oh well. Wouldn't work for me anyway. I can buy a half ton crew cab for 10k less that suits our purposes better. Still.... it's fun to daydream!
Screenshot 2021-06-08 104155.png
Screenshot 2021-06-08 104236.pngScreenshot 2021-06-08 104324.png
Also added body color roof for $1,000 and leather for $1,000. So really I could knock those off to bring it down to 58..... But, 58 / 60... By that point what's another 2K?

pith helmet

That's a good buy. Never really see much for deals on Jeeps here. Oh well. Wouldn't work for me anyway. I can buy a half ton crew cab for 10k less that suits our purposes better. Still.... it's fun to daydream!
View attachment 665219
View attachment 665220View attachment 665221
Also added body color roof for $1,000 and leather for $1,000. So really I could knock those off to bring it down to 58..... But, 58 / 60... By that point what's another 2K?

we looked for a couple years and i looked at a 2015 rubicon at a dealership that had oversized tires and a lift and had been run pretty hard, you could feel the wear in the steering components . it was almost the same price as the new sport we got. i felt that we got a decent deal after all the jeeps we had looked at. we even looked at building one like you did. the tow package is insane. i think it was $795 when we priced it. i did it for $100 after we got it home.

its is fun to dream and that is a nice one you put together.

jeephog

Here is our family project Jeep. It was purchased as a rolling classroom for my son to learn essential skills on for homeschooling and for us to have bonding time.Our jeep.jpg. It's a 2000 XJ that started life as a 2wd and over the last two years has become a lightly modified 4wd that we have completely fallen in love with. I had been Jeepless for about 10 years prior to buying this one, but I doubt that will ever happen again. We are looking at dragging another project XJ home in the next week or so for my son to have a Jeep of his own. Can't wait to wheel together.

kootenay

Intergalacticsuperintendent
3cd8a3b4388c5fa0cac4cfc94ab4ec27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles