Post Pic's of your Jeep

Little Foot

Crawler/Overlander
0203b1bb69cfad0e147a525c7c88bee4.jpg

Just moved to Georgia from Southern California and I can’t get enough of the forests. Beautiful. Makes me want to dump more money into the ZJ haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vevans

Retired 4-Wheeler
2003 Jeep TJ set up for "overlanding" with the ability to sleep inside comfortably.

Jeep TJ camping 2020.jpg
Picture missing the seat whose mount slides into the trailer hitch. Allows me to sit down to cook, eat, and use the computer at the fold down table. I also have a tarp that attaches to the back of the TJ creating a small room and privacy out of the weather.

PCO6

Adventurer
I use this Jeep, an '88 Comanche Eliminator, for day trips, kayaking, fishing, trips to the dump, etc. plus chasing down used Jeep parts. I have never taken it on over nighters, I use my LJ & XJ for that. I finally found a set of original Turbine wheels for it so I thought I'd post it here again. They were in rough shape and a local shop did a great job of restoring them for me. The basic steps were to media blast them, paint them silver, machine the originally polished surfaces by turning them in a lathe and then powder coating them in clear. I'm still looking for the original centre caps which I'm sure are out there somewhere!

20-10-23 3.JPG

WhiteJKURubicon

2003 Jeep TJ set up for "overlanding" with the ability to sleep inside comfortably.

View attachment 620653
Picture missing the seat whose mount slides into the trailer hitch. Allows me to sit down to cook, eat, and use the computer at the fold down table. I also have a tarp that attaches to the back of the TJ creating a small room and privacy out of the weather.
Looks good!

ratled

Adventurer
I've been ducked!

Found this on my Jeep today... it did make my day!
IMG_3186.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3186.jpg
    IMG_3186.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 14

timsjeep

@timsjeep I love that roof rack, what model is it?
So the tent is mounted to a Rhino Rack Backbone System with the 3 rail bars. The front basket is a aluminum harbor freight hitch basket with the hitch bar removed and then mounted to a Thule rain gutter rack system. Worked really good this past season with plenty of trips to test it out. Only issue I have is the front rack had too much weight in it and the basket was starting to crack in a few spots. I will put less heavy items up there next year. Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles