Post Pic's of your Jeep

Scormunch

put on some new rubber..tall and skinny Toyo AT3's. Not for everyone but finally a C rated 35" tall tire.

Looks awesome! I've been running a C rated BFG KO2 (315/70/17, so just under 35) for the last 40,000 miles so I'm curious how you like them.

Attachments

• IMG_4229.jpeg
    IMG_4229.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4432.jpeg
    IMG_4432.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
That appears to have an extended rear body,,, I love it but what are the details.
Good morning,
you can find more information about the extended rear part with 'Gazell JK' or also with 'Wrangler JXL'.

It's really good. You can have a bed surface inside the car with above 2 meters (if you won't /can't open the roof)

ramatl73

Observer
jeep.jpg
Updated the rig....finally. Nothing crazy. Clean and to the point...except not clean in the pic. Little muddy.

Added set of Rubicon rims, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 2.5" lift, and 35" Pro Comp AT tires.

Last edited:

Morgan Weafer

Now for a quick peek inside.

IMG_1608.jpg

Driver controls with Ipad mini for media and navigation. It's mounted to the grab handle using a ram mount for quick removal for passengers.

IMG_1605.jpg

Behind the driverside lies a Dometic PLB40 which powers the CFX 28 fridge and 12v fan.

IMG_1600.jpg

Top view of the CFX 28 and rear seat delete. Mounted between the seat and the platform is a 7.5L water jerry.

IMG_1601.jpg

Lockable storage inside the platform itself. Clothes, 'medicine cabinet', tripod and chairs live here.

IMG_1603.jpg

To the rear of the Jeep on the passenger side, there are panels mounted for verticle storage. Here there is a medkit and fire extinguisher.

IMG_1602.jpg

On the driver-side panel, there is a hatchet, 12v fan, Blue Ridge Overland Gear grab handle bag that is home to candles, torches and bear deterrents. The panels also create a space on the inside against the trim for smaller items like a sleeping pad and a sleeping bag liner.

IMG_1606.jpg

Under the rear of the platform hides other items I like to use less often. Here you'll find recovery gear, an Helio shower, spare parts and oil, tree saw, tools and electronics. All of the smaller items and tools are organized with Blue Ridge Overland Gear pouches. Easy and Universal.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles