Post Pic's of your Jeep

jadmt

ignore button user
Those will ride really nice. My next set of tires might be C. But I do like the longevity of E tires

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
so far not overly impressed with the Toyo's as far as ride and noise go. Sound and ride like an MT. They are worse than all the previous E rated toyos I have had which include many AT2 and RT in 35x12.5-17.

crossed-up

Observer
I0000nz2Bni8zhYQ.jpg

Heading Out

Adventurer
Now that’s my kind of Jeep, the kind I grew up with. Basic, stock, fun to drive and take you anywhere. It used to be you would see a ton of these, now all you see if these jeeps with color matched 20 inch rims and a stupid aftermar grill and a huge light bar.

Thanks I was going for a clean classic look, fixed the windshield so it can be folded, like it should.
And I'd like to swap the roll bar for a more classic look.

It does have a few mods but keeping it to a minimum, I have a winch waiting to go on,
but so far it goes everywhere I want to go, it's not a rock crawler, I'd rather drive it
than have to fix it all the time. Winch is just for insurance.

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
Well. Traded in the ol’ trusty JKU for this bad boy. Wow. WAAAY better than I thought. Jeep hit this one out of the park with the Gladiator Mojave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why this posted twice. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osmo79

After struggling with mechanical issues on the ZR2 we made the jump to the Gladiator a couple weeks ago. We loved the ZR2, but it’s crazy how much more we love the Jeep!

Winch to be installed soon and need to figure out temporary bed storage. Our timing worked out perfect to allow us to switch our Go Fast camper order to the Jeep so now we patiently wait till January or so when we can pick it up!

0FE066AC-143F-4FAD-AE81-923EAEC936E3.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles