Post Pic's of your Jeep

86scotty

Cynic
Please post pics up after installed! Also, is the ARB logo easily removed?

Nope, doesn’t look like it’s easy to remove. It’s a thick label inset in the bumper. I wouldn’t want to remove it anyway.

It took a lot longer to mount the front up than I expected but it’s done and perfect. I’m blown away by the quality.

12c1d1b84406e2f0103a114a54daca15.jpg

7c5c95362702c8f0a2ccbbf41aefcbc6.jpg

2f07cc66d9c5027b922ac4fe0b2e5b47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Nope, doesn’t look like it’s easy to remove. It’s a thick label inset in the bumper. I wouldn’t want to remove it anyway.

It took a lot longer to mount the front up than I expected but it’s done and perfect. I’m blown away by the quality.

12c1d1b84406e2f0103a114a54daca15.jpg

7c5c95362702c8f0a2ccbbf41aefcbc6.jpg

2f07cc66d9c5027b922ac4fe0b2e5b47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do make a quality product. And the powder coat is usually well done too. When I scored a used TJ bumper and set to modifying it to fit my CJ, the powder coat was a lot more fight than I’d have thought.
abcc68356bd01b1cfaad0cf26a403e0d.jpg

El Gordo

EL Gordo
New to the forum here. Thanks for having me.

Here's some pics of my 2016 JKUR. My overlanding build includes a James Baroud Evasion RTT and an Overland Kitchen setup in the cargo area, AEV Snorkel/Pre-Filter, AEV 2.5" DualSport XT lift and 35" Toyo Open Country R/T's. Lots of other things have been added as we realize we are missing them on our adventures.View attachment 487194View attachment 487195View attachment 487196

that is a hell of a rig. usually don't see that kind of a set up on anything less than a full size.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
My first was an '81 CJ-7. It's hard to get over Jeeps. Lol

Some days it's a different feeling. I took the Scrambler to the Airforce academy on an errand for my wife. About a mile in I ran out of gas. Gage doesn't work. As if riding with the halfcab with no window, no bulkhead, and not much of a heater wasn't bad enough. I get out just as the snow is coming down good and the wind is blowing with a vengeance. Grabbed the gas can (which was uselessly empty) and started to hike. I was sadly amazed at how many cars drove right by me.
Then, not surprisingly, a fellow jeeper stopped and offered me a lift. I hopped in his Hemi-converted JK and was both thankful and a bit envious. Smooth, reliable power, comfortable car like ride, heat... It's a very different animal. When he dropped me back off at the scrambler and I'm draining the gas can... I honestly was a bit jealous watching him drive away.

Flamewave

Have you looked Rocky Road's MK winch mount or rock sliders? I think the practicality of these small compacts is still heavily underrated.
Yeah, they're both on my planned upgrades list, along with skid plates. Before that I need to track down whatever's squeaking in the rear, and I'm looking at options to raise the rear up a bit since it's almost stock height with the tire carrier and a bunch of gear back there.

Morgan Weafer

Just like my Renegade (and with all platforms) weight capacity is key. These vehicles remain athletic and efficient when they are not loaded down. So balancing out what you need versus where to upgrade is up to you. There should be some OE upgrades available in terms of struts and springs.

Ecloud89

This is my second Jeep. I regretted selling my first one since the day I got rid of it. It’s a 2008 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. My build started as a crawler and has since morphed into an expeditionary vehicle. I bought it from a older couple bone stock 4 years ago. I’m excited to document my build of the Jeep and trailer. 8CDCD3E5-B061-43FE-8A27-3DE09009A1BD.jpeg37D54BA8-7EC9-452B-9689-9B411745BFBB.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles