Post Pic's of your Jeep

DailyJeep

Adventurer
The "new" XJ after ~ 10 hours of elbow grease, probably another 4 to go before rehab is complete.

Lived in the Raleigh, NC area all its life, its lack of rust rivals any 100k mile CA Jeep.

It was specifically ordered for a customer when new: Classic package, UpCountry suspension/skids, overhead console, towing package/heavy duty cooling.
At some point it also received an OME lift, so it sits 2" higher than a stock, non-UpCountry XJ, and a pair of TruckLites. Just received a fresh set of 245/70/16 KO2s.

41650528090_6969535e91_b.jpg

Yuke

Adventurer
Put together a nice route from the DC area out towards Front Royal VA, trying to utilize as many gravel roads as possible. Made for a more fun drive.

Nice to see a local guy. I am over in MD and spend lots of time in VA. You should check out Backwoods Overland in MD. Buddy of mine owns the shop.

sabjku

Observer
Nice to see a local guy. I am over in MD and spend lots of time in VA. You should check out Backwoods Overland in MD. Buddy of mine owns the shop.

Great to meet you! Just met up with a few NOVA folks recently that I met over on overlandbound. It’s definitely nice to know others are in the area! I’ll definitely check out Backwoods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier