Post Pic's of your Jeep

Jtimbrook

Hi, my name's Jason and this is my current rig

image.jpg

image.jpg

We're currently in the middle of a 3,000 mile-ish road trip right now including the Grand Canyon, the Rubicon (our current stop), Moab, and a little bit of Southern Colorado...

DailyJeep

Adventurer
Thanks for the reply. By the way you are using warn winch and bumper right?

Warn winch, yes, it's an old XD9000i. Front bumper is unknown brand, previous owners installed it. Rear bumper is Warn, it's beefy but I wouldn't recommend it. I'd get something that has a slimmer design now.

Since pic thread, here's another one from this weekend. Not every mile has to be off pavement.

20150718_080334_zpsbrbb9mfm.jpg

engineerd

Desk Jockey
Warn winch, yes, it's an old XD9000i. Front bumper is unknown brand, previous owners installed it. Rear bumper is Warn, it's beefy but I wouldn't recommend it. I'd get something that has a slimmer design now.

Since pic thread, here's another one from this weekend. Not every mile has to be off pavement.

Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche, XJ...One of these is more awesome than the others.

That front bumper looks similar to my Rough Country front bumper.

jgould

Explorer

They can go fast, but you can go anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pyrate

Rollin' along

[/QUOTE]

They can go fast, but you can go anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It reminds me of a spot I was in on my BMW F650 GS Dakar. I stopped at a restaurant after riding about 400 miles of dirt, mud and the usual fun roads and tracks, over the previous couple days. I was sitting on the deck and 30-40 gleaming Harley Davidson's rumbled up and parked, all trying to stay away from my Dakar lest some dirt would jump off it and get them dirty I guess. When I walked out to leave a couple made remarks about how long since it's been washed until someone said, "he rides while we polish". Made my day. :roost:

ibanezer

Adventurer

Is this the XJ that was for sale on here a few months ago? If so, It seemed like a solid build, if it was closer to me I would've considered buying it instead of building mine.

DailyJeep

Adventurer
Is this the XJ that was for sale on here a few months ago? If so, It seemed like a solid build, if it was closer to me I would've considered buying it instead of building mine.

You're correct, I bought the Jeep off a fellow ExPo member down in Atlanta earlier this spring. I brought it back to NC and now my wife and I are moving to Colorado for my new job. Super, super stoked to be taking it out West. Always wanted to build one of my other XJs but "Henry" made much more financial sense. So far, I've driven it E/W across the state of NC and it's been solid. Couple things here and there that need attention but I bought it knowing full well there would be more money going into it.

texploration

Adventurer
I've made a lot of updates over the past couple months. Sitting a little higher and more reliable as of late.

9oojMIil.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150722_203458.jpg
    IMG_20150722_203458.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 35

91AzXJ

Adventurer
Stock WK2's are surprisingly capable. I have done a couple of moderate trails with one on street tires and it held its own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles