Post Pic's of your Jeep

East Tn 3/14

IMG_2895%20%283%29-L.jpg
]

IMG_3557-L.jpg

IMG_3554-L.jpg

IMG_3567-L.jpg

:smiley_drive:

is that a rental? if so, where? looks like it was a great trip!

ib14a69

Observer
615867_4662759657235_2076819242_o.jpg
Not a current pic but you get the idea. Its a 2012 Rubicon but it just came back from getting the AEV hood painted so I waited a month before putting the stickers on. It also have Rigid Dually d2 mounted on the A pillar and it also now has the power slider steps instead of the factory rock rail as shown in the pic.

Last edited:

Lucky j

Explorer
That's a nice setup you have. How's life in 2015? Could you PM me winning lottery ticket numbers? :elkgrin:

Tanks!

About the winning number, I'm very sorry, but by doing so, I will go against the temporal prime directive! :)

And about the snow, the jeep was a it again this morning! :smiley_drive:

udoxx

Observer

My 2009 Commander hit 100,000 miles today. Disregard the check engine light, it is caused by the auxiliary fuel tank.100k.jpg

front xk.jpg rear xk.jpg

Last edited:

weaselox

Observer
Gobi Installed.jpg

Just completed the install of gobi racks on my jeep and my buddy's jeep. I feel like I'm close to having this build mostly done soon!

Last edited:
Looks great. LOL, a build is never complete. When you are done, you will start allover changing things again. Those Jeeps look great. Now go get them really dirty.

weaselox

Observer
Intensity Lights.jpg
I went with the Spot Beam for both lights. They are so unbelievably bright, I love them. I removed a set of standard IPFs when I got the jeep from AEV, they are easily 10 times brighter. I'm in Virginia and will use them on the interstate and backroads late at night or when I'm heading over into WV during the winter months, they work great. The only issue I've had with both the Intensity lights and JW Speaker lights (fogs and headlights) is that they don't generate enough heat to keep snow off of them. We had a couple good storms where it was heavy wet snow and I would have to stop and clean off the lights every 5 or 10 miles so I could see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94