Post Pic's of your Jeep

VTOLRN

Just scored this for $Free$ today after some bartering metal fabrication labor for it. Looking forward to some journeys starting in the spring. Needs rear brake line, power steering hose and some small things. 200k on the clock but runs very well and isn't very rusty for 94' in Vermont

Lazy Hiker

Hi Wade,

The rack was custom designed by me and built by a local fabricator. Stock Rubicon wheels and tires with an AEV 2 1/2 lift

Justin:
With 2.5" of lift and 35's, my Gobi rack keeps me from fitting in my garage. I can appreciate your flat rack...nice work!

B 1000

Nothing special
0787fdea-465e-4929-b0b4-7c2481babd1f_zpsd67ccc36.jpg

I think I know exactly where this is!! I was just up in Big Bear not to long ago and had to go through this pinch. Luckily I was in my S10 and not my JKU, because there's no way my Jeep would have fit through it.

B 1000

Nothing special
I guess I never posted picks of my Jeep in this thread.... so here it is

Here is my JK and my buddies behind me just after we finished the Mojave Road

chevyz71

4x4 Z71
While Driving on Salem NH, saw this Jeep 6x6 parked on a Dunkin Donuts, I pulled over and took this pictures. I did not found the owner for ask about it. it have NH plates.
IMG_2362.jpgIMG_2363.jpgIMG_2361.jpg

Modeler

W1DCS
^^ I live in the next town over, I feel glad to have not seen that creation before. Which DD in Salem? I don't recognize that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles