Post Pic's of your Jeep

Can you pleeeeeeeasssse post the specs. I think i fell in love with your jeep.
Probably forgetting a bunch, as this thing really is a work in progress
But here goes

2012 JK Sahara Unlimited - Sahara Tan
Automatic Tranny 3.73 Gears and Tow Package
Kargo Master Congo Cage and Safari Basket
RC 2.5 Inch Series II Suspension
35" Goodyear Duratracs
Crager Soft 8s 17x9
VisionX rock lights
Eagle Eye 6" Round Jeep Offroad Light Kit on Modified Smittybilt Windshield mounts (to facilitate the Rack mount as well)
7" or 8" IPF lights on front of rack (can't remember size)
6" Rear Lights
Cobra 29LX with 4' Firestik
SRC Rear Bumper with Rock Hard Tank Mounts
Champion 10K Winch
Scepter Gas can
Scepter Water can
48" High Lift on a Warrior Products Hi-Lift Hood Mount kit
Trailskinz Limb Risers
Off Road Trail Tools The JK Tray Table Overland Edition and a bunch of other stuff inside as well

Hope that helps. Still have a bunch of stuff in the garage that the wife wants out so might have to install them sooner rather than later. :smiley_drive:

Last edited:

Jkfisher84

Adventurer
WOW! Nice list. thanks for posting that! Ive been looking at a roof rack/cage and trying to see whats the best bang for the buck!

Last edited:

Bad Karma

Adventurer
Heres mine...

SilverLake-August2-52012219.jpg

SilverLake-August2-52012247.jpg

Anonymark

Observer
My First Post:
Since I got my Jeep in November of 2011, I've added Duratrac 33's on 15" MB72 wheels, I put on a 2.5" AEV lift (got about 3.5" out of it) added some KC lights. I put in some backup lights and wired everything to a switch plate above the mirror. I prepping for stage 2 of the build (ie saving money!) where I am looking to put on a Gobi Stealth Rack, and some type of swing away rear tire carrier, with jerry can mounts. So far I've gone wheeling a few time and done lots of camping.

I'm prepping for a 3 week NorthEast to Southwest trip in May of 2013 with my wife. We are planning on going to Point Sublime at the Grand Canyon and I'm plotting out what we are going to do on either side of that. I'm open to any suggestions.

115869[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Istock.jpg
    Istock.jpg
    536.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Jeep2.jpg
    Jeep2.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 35

gburke70

New MW3 JKU

Hi Everyone,

I have been on the forum awhile but this is my first post. I have previously owned a CJ-5, 2 x XJs and a myriad of 4x4 trucks. This is my first "new" Jeep. I could care less about the MW3 logos, but the Rubicon package, bumpers, rock rails, distinctive hood, blacked-out wheels and being a limited number makes it pretty cool to me. I will be in the planning stage for awhile as far as mods go. Plan on taking the family for some fun soon though.

Attachments

• 2012-08-14 18.16.27.jpg
    2012-08-14 18.16.27.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 2012-08-14 18.17.23.jpg
    2012-08-14 18.17.23.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member