Post Pic's of your Jeep

Morgan Weafer

That's a great platform to build on. There's so much you can do with it. I have 2 RENIX era Jeeps (1987 to 1990) and although some people shy away from them I love them! Have fun with it! (y)
Thank you PCO6. Although this project is still a few years away from being fully realized. I eagerly await driving off with it. When looking to expand into something capable of serving in all four seasons and across multiple continents. I wanted something unique, with good payload and of course a Jeep. The new Gladiator is certainly attractive, however for the price and rating I opted for something a bit more classic and lesser seen.

PCO6

Adventurer
Today was new tire day for my '89 XJ. That's always a good day but even better today as I also put a set of original era Turbine wheels on it. They were in rough shape and I had wheel restoration shop take care of the work.
Thank you PCO6. Although this project is still a few years away from being fully realized. I eagerly await driving off with it. When looking to expand into something capable of serving in all four seasons and across multiple continents. I wanted something unique, with good payload and of course a Jeep. The new Gladiator is certainly attractive, however for the price and rating I opted for something a bit more classic and lesser seen.
I love the Gladiators but the Comanches are great too. Compared to them, my SWB MJ has an extra foot of bed space and your LWB MJ has two! :)

Tanksoldier

My 97 TJ. Never been much for rock crawling or heavy off roading, more interested in getting where I want to go.

International travel the past several years has gotten me interested is seeing more new places, and why not see how many places I can see, with my Jeep?

Just starting to think about upgrading it for true overlanding…

388402BA-F103-4DB8-9242-5F9C8408AB73.jpeg