Post Pic's of your Jeep

harv3589

Adventurer
How does having the limb risers workout for you? Do you like them? Are they noisy on the road? I am seriously considering getting some with all the brush on my ranch.

I just put them on a couple months ago and haven't been out on the trails since. I don't notice any noise from them on the roads, even at highway speeds.

I get lots of questions about them...most wondering what they r for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSwanson

Observer
Pretty new here and love it. I'm a bit of an addict I started with the red 01 with the lift and blown engine then bought the black 01 limited to swap parts and build it. In the middle of working on the black Jeep I got the silver one traded into my work with no rust and a newer Jasper long block so bought it and loving every minute. 4.5 conglomeration lift and 31 dura tracs. Getting bumpers soon hopefully. It will be slow build but I will do what I can with a very limited budget.

Attachments

• 20151006_071528_resized.jpg
    20151006_071528_resized.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 20150409_102347_resized.jpg
    20150409_102347_resized.jpg
    588.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 20150409_081754_resized.jpg
    20150409_081754_resized.jpg
    628.6 KB · Views: 41

Bob Freda

Adventurer
Here is my "new 2 me" ride when I first got it about a month ago.

image.jpg

I decided the flat black wheels weren't my style and painted them. I mounted the winch from my Grand Cherokee. Added some additional lighting, and much needed adjustable control arms.

image.jpg

I will be adding a dual battery setup to be able to run my ARB fridge, and will do some type of storage system but not as much as the Grand Cherokee had.

alsmith

Observer
Lunch on top of a mountain :)

This is my rig during lunch on a mountain :) it's a 2014 Rubi JKU with AEV 3.5" lift and 35" Toyo's Jeep On MOuntain-00214.jpg

Captain Texas

Adventurer
I just put them on a couple months ago and haven't been out on the trails since. I don't notice any noise from them on the roads, even at highway speeds.

I get lots of questions about them...most wondering what they r for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Thanks! I was worried that they would create some weird drone noise on the highway. Glad they don't!

More BOV than an Expedition Rig, It has an LY5/4L60E swap, plus a few other modifications. As with all Jeeps, more to come.

item.JPG

item.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz