Post Pic's of your Jeep

Little Foot

Crawler/Overlander
Search this on Amazon - "FireStik MK-204R Adjustable SS Door Jamb Antenna Mount Mini-Kit"

I took a million pictures of how I installed it and the CB Unit, going to make a DIY thread after OX. All the ones I referenced online for the ZJ are pretty outdated.

It involves drilling and cutting up your taillight housing if you want to make it super clean so its not really for the faint of heart but it really isn't that bad. I know you could handle it no problem.

Little Foot

Crawler/Overlander
Haha I I have the exact same mirror mount sitting around. I went to attach it to my brushgaurd but it wouldn't open wide enough. Then I forgot to return it on Amazon haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little Foot

Crawler/Overlander
16860206384_2d557be8cd_b.jpg

KOR Rad Support in with 2 shackles and oustanding customer service from them btw, got it to me in 2 days!
Cut some holes in the bumper to allow easy access to the D-ring pins and so I can now remove the bumper without removing the brushguard if need be.
Cut the fenders to clear the 33s a little better with the wheel turned and tucked up
Bent the inner fender seams in flat and smoothed them out with metal filler and topped it off with some black paint to keep them from rusting.
New euro spec headlights with all new bulbs.
Reinstalled the brushguard with no trouble interfering with the KOR Rad Support.

I'm really digging how it looks now and have some peace of mind having front recovery points and added protection for my radiator. Not to mention actually being able to see at night :D

Mitch502

Explorer
16860206384_2d557be8cd_b.jpg

KOR Rad Support in with 2 shackles and oustanding customer service from them btw, got it to me in 2 days!
Cut some holes in the bumper to allow easy access to the D-ring pins and so I can now remove the bumper without removing the brushguard if need be.
Cut the fenders to clear the 33s a little better with the wheel turned and tucked up
Bent the inner fender seams in flat and smoothed them out with metal filler and topped it off with some black paint to keep them from rusting.
New euro spec headlights with all new bulbs.
Reinstalled the brushguard with no trouble interfering with the KOR Rad Support.

I'm really digging how it looks now and have some peace of mind having front recovery points and added protection for my radiator. Not to mention actually being able to see at night :D

SO SICK LOOKING!

Garrett73

New Jeep 1976 CJ7 Central Massachusetts

IMG_8364.jpg

Just bought her a little over a week ago.
92 Chevy Camaro RS 305, Dana 44 front Dana 60 rear, sprung over on RE leafs, MORE shackle reversal. ARB's front and rear. Poison Spyder cage. Dana 20 Tcase with 3.15 gears 4l80e tranny. Ready to go on our first adventure/day trip in July with the Vermont Overland crew.

ReconZJ

Observer
Little Foot - Very nicely done! I really like that color, and there aren't too many of them around nowadays it seems.

I've posted before...But let's turn this into a ZJ section!!! haha

driver61 - been following your upcoming trip on another thread - and since you mentioned it, here's mine:

standard.jpg

Little Foot

Crawler/Overlander
Awesome the ZJs have taken over :D. Thanks for the kind words, your ZJs look great too, we all have our own approach to building them which really shows the versatility of the ZJ. Can't wait for my Protofab rear bumper/swingaway to be ready, ReconZJ you're making me antsy haha.

Mitch, I know you've disconnected the rear sway, but driver and recon have you as well? I've never had the rear lift a wheel and leave the sway connected in the rear. I have quick disconnects on the front but it's almost never attached haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beamer pilot

Explorer
View attachment 284129

Just bought her a little over a week ago.
92 Chevy Camaro RS 305, Dana 44 front Dana 60 rear, sprung over on RE leafs, MORE shackle reversal. ARB's front and rear. Poison Spyder cage. Dana 20 Tcase with 3.15 gears 4l80e tranny. Ready to go on our first adventure/day trip in July with the Vermont Overland crew.

Any more pics ??? Also interested in the $ value of something in that nice of a shape...

kriegersa

I am happy to announce that I have finally joined the club!!

here is my 07 JKU In Rescue Green :wings:

xDL1ugN.jpg

Bought it Tuesday had it in 4wd on Saturday :) I have some plans but right now I'm looking to learn the vehicle and what it is capable of first before I start adding mods (or so I tell myself :elkgrin: )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier