Post Pic's of your Jeep

MtnLuvr

MtnLuvr's KK

I'm a XJ guy and looking for something new....libbys always look good to me but never even been in one.....what do you think about them.....comfy? Etc? give me a hint of what you feel about yours......:smiley_drive:

I realize you probably were making your comment about the KJ (2002-2007) Libertys, but I can tell you my 2009 KK Liberty is a great blend of versatility. I'm fine using it as my daily driver driving to work in slacks, dress shirt and tie, then can haul my niece and nephew around easily, can easily haul me plus 4 other people, I can fold down the rear seats flat to haul remodeling or Jeep project stuff plus I can then actually take it out wheelin' and have a great time, as shown below:

IMG_2145.jpg

DSCN9136.jpg

IMG_29321-BEN-IMG_2166_resizebrt.jpg

14-1601-IMG_6604-Copy.jpg

14-1961-IMG_2028.jpg

100_2878.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

Currently working on some mods to be ready after the first of the year to further enhance off-road capabilities of my KK.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
In progress...

Finally got some hands-on time and the wrenches have begun to slowly turn. Got the ARB semi-fitted today. Considering how different the TJ is from my CJ I shouldn't have been surprised at the head scratching I have had to do to make this work.
Also got the corners and rockers from the metal shop. Need to begin on those soon...

Attachments

• IMG_0196.JPG
    IMG_0196.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 28

bobDog

Expedition Leader
I realize you probably were making your comment about the KJ (2002-2007) Libertys, but I can tell you my 2009 KK Liberty is a great blend of versatility. I'm fine using it as my daily driver driving to work in slacks, dress shirt and tie, then can haul my niece and nephew around easily, can easily haul me plus 4 other people, I can fold down the rear seats flat to haul remodeling or Jeep project stuff plus I can then actually take it out wheelin' and have a great time, as shown below:

IMG_29321-BEN-IMG_2166_resizebrt.jpg

14-1601-IMG_6604-Copy.jpg

14-1961-IMG_2028.jpg

100_2878.jpg

Currently working on some mods to be ready after the first of the year to further enhance off-road capabilities of my KK.
Now that's pretty freaking impressive!:coffeedrink:

frenchlayer

Observer
Here are two recent pics of mine as it sits now.
If Santa is good to me I will add an aev snorkle kit, spod, and some added skid plates
I have a rack currently on my YJ that I need to figure out how to move over to the jk
BEASLEYKNOB11261.jpg

BEASLEYKNOB11262.jpg

hudsonhawk

Observer
My 2006 LJ with the beginnings of my off-road teardrop trailer.

Yes, It's still mostly stock. Bought the Jeep last December and have been slowly doing work on it.

trailer15.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles