Post Pics of Your Hard Side Camper!

jrubicon

I love my setup, I got this camper February of 2018 and I already have 16 trips to the mtns on it. It is not all perfect, it does not really capture my intent of a 4x4 camper. My truck may be 4x4 but with this camper stup, the weight the size, made the setup less 4x4 capable. And it sucks how it can take over an hour to take off the camper or put it back on. I have lots of reworking to do.
I am considering a spacekap diablo 6. this camper is actualy made for a midsize truck, but is best suited for a fullsize. A fullsize camper would be even more ginormous. this is a Travel Lite 610r with inside outside shower

Spitfire

e9084f373a8fc206cf21d9407113b700.jpg

First deployment of the Gemini campers, Carrizo Plain CA. Crowded last Spring, so We left early and went over the coast range and camped at La Panza above Pozo and only shared it with a mountain lion.

tmacc

One pretty good reason to own a hard side

I always wondered what the maximum snow load of a hard side truck camper would be. At least this much; and this is in my driveway! That little person down the walk is my fetching frau, Jeanie, who is 5'4", not a midget. All four corners of the 'one ton' suspension were on the snubbers until I raked the snow off. At least the ground pressure was great on the snow for traction! After the winter of '10/11, I bought a tractor with a big honking snow blower to keep the lane clear.
DSCN1836.jpg

DSCN1843.jpg
I know this is an ancient post, but that looks like our house this winter outside of Park City, UT. Our TC is safe in our storage unit.

tmacc

Early November 2018. Valley of the Gods in southern UT. Our first outing with this combo. Love it. We take off for our second trip to AK sometime this Summer.
'15 F-350 CCLB, 6.7, '13 Adventurer 910 FBS

Attachments

• AdventurerCamper,ValleyOfTheGods11-18.jpeg
    AdventurerCamper,ValleyOfTheGods11-18.jpeg
    766.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

djg

New on here here is my setup 1995 F-350, 7.3 since truck pics also have front torklift and fastguns, airshocks, banks intercooler and 2015 livin lite camplite TC10, tough camper second pics are after wind blew the camper over then it right sided up, no damage besides extension brackets and TV and blueray on the inside, not even a broken light.

Last edited:

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Darn tough campers. And no wood.

Too bad they were so good that the big rv companies bought them to keep them from becoming popular. And possibly to keep that technology from being asked for in TT's and 5'ers.

MaTaLa

Hi, was wondering how you attached the camper to the flatbed...I don't see any tiedowns...is the camper attached directly to the flatbed?
The Hillsboro bed has tie down pockets w/ fold down stainless loops in them, similar to photo. The camper is light, tag on it states <1200 lbs dry so I'm using them.

Attachments

• df16fc45-5660-4906-869d-eaf276bd6d6c.jpg
    df16fc45-5660-4906-869d-eaf276bd6d6c.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 80

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles