Post Pics of Your Hard Side Camper!

westranger29

Adventurer
View attachment 320326

Here's a pic of our Northern Lite. We moved from a 4WC to a hitop van to this. Really enjoying:
Reliability of Tacoma and 4x4.
Not popping the roof
Permanent bed, (no slide out and full time access to stove and sink)
Warmth

We really have no issue with the height or weight. We take it slow and don't have any trips planned for Baja, but I'd take this set up there with little concern.

But, we've begun our search for a Casita so this will be up for sale once we find one. Might take a year.

Thats an awesome camper, I would be interested in buying when you decide to sell! any pics of the set up you have inside?

TheRedDawn

Observer
Thats an awesome camper, I would be interested in buying when you decide to sell! any pics of the set up you have inside?

I can take some pics soon. In the meantime, I don't believe the layout has changed so check out the Northern Lite page. Also, I think they stopped production on this size. It's a bummer. I looked for a long time to find this exact camper, all over the west and found this one about an hour from our home town Grass Valley, CA. Not many options for a Tacoma based hard side. I'll be sorry to see it go, but a Casita style camper will be a better fit for our lifestyle.

westranger29

Adventurer
I can take some pics soon. In the meantime, I don't believe the layout has changed so check out the Northern Lite page. Also, I think they stopped production on this size. It's a bummer. I looked for a long time to find this exact camper, all over the west and found this one about an hour from our home town Grass Valley, CA. Not many options for a Tacoma based hard side. I'll be sorry to see it go, but a Casita style camper will be a better fit for our lifestyle.

Awesome man thanks Ill take a look on their site and do some digging around. Does yours hang 6" or a foot past the back of the bed?

Theres a casita trailer sitting on someones property down the street from my house I've driven by it for a year its never moved haha. Always thought it could be a cool set up!

deminimis

Explorer
upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

ZGRAM924

My new to me '97 Lance Squire Lite 165 mounted on my '07 Dodge Megacab. This was last weekend during my first use with a truck camper. Made a set of custom mounts last week to hold the camper down and added air bags to my dodge.

70dbeb127cb679aceaab8f5704d84ed8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Google IDACAMPER2.0

Should find the build thread over on Pirate.

That said, I'm currently in the process of jumping thru the hoops required to mfg them commercially.

Should be in business in a matter of months :ylsmoke:

Mundo4x4Casa

West slope, N. Ser. Nev.

Mengel Pass in Death Valley. Nice rock garden.

Bro John and Jefe in Goler Wash, Death Valley. We used the winch and this was the tipping point in me getting an upgrade front end for the Dodge. The result was a Dana 70, 35 spline, True Trac, axle disconnect delete, unit bearing delete front end with all the upgrades. Only the housing is not Dana 70. In the meantime, I've replaced the electronic box in the TC; added 200w of solar; new house battery.
Even some flash flood waters to deal with:

jefe

Last edited:

boxcar1

boxcar1

Mengel Pass in Death Valley. Nice rock garden.

Bro John and Jefe in Goler Wash, Death Valley. We used the winch and this was the tipping point in me getting an upgrade front end for the Dodge. The result was a Dana 70, 35 spline, True Trac, axle disconnect delete, unit bearing delete front end with all the upgrades. Only the housing is not Dana 70. In the meantime, I've replaced the electronic box in the TC; added 200w of solar; new house battery.
Even some flash flood waters to deal with:

jefe

Now that looks like an absolute blast. Thumbs up man....

hobiekaw

Updated to retirement rig

Retired 1 January and ready to hit the road soon.

Attachments

• f250 and hs6601.jpg
    f250 and hs6601.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,283

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior