Post Pics of your FWC with Lifted Trucks

rotti

Adventurer
Thanks for the compliment.

The lift is almost useless other than allowing larger tires. The front is a drop down bracket and the rear is blocks (which I intend to change out to custom springs, eventually). I get reduced fuel economy, increased wear and tear on suspension components, particularly front hub bearings, speedometer is off (can be corrected with an aftermarket tuner), tires are more expensive, increased turning radius due to front axle spacers.

The pro's...looks cool, and I can air down/slightly improved ride quality on the 250 miles of dirt the truck sees vs the 5,000 pavement miles it takes to get there.

If I had it to do over again, level the front, quality shocks, for the rear, airbags and quality shocks, run slightly larger than stock 285's and call it done. I think you could get a GM/Chevy built in this manner EVERYWHERE I care to take my truck.

Yep, I came too pretty much the same conclusion. Mine is stock but with the front lower air dam removed. Goes everywhere I want to...so far.

Up and over Redcone Mt. and down Webster Pass and Radical Hill Colorado:

ze4FkuP.jpg

P1y1Bx4.jpg

BQ0QVub.jpg

R3D2

Observer
d6e8062c1cee64550d4ceb6be55a11d9.jpg

I apologize if I posted this before. I don't think I did in here though. 95 F350 with an 02 Hawk, 2" lift with 35" Coopers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robsled

My Tacoma

Image.jpg

My Tacoma with Eagle Four Wheel Camper
OME Full Suspension upgrade with Dakar Leafs and Timbrens
ARB front Bumper

Hardcastle

Here's Mine. 2002 Tacoma with Finch FWC.

OME suspension setup. 882 heavy coils up front with standard OME leaf pack pack in the rear. I ended up adding air bags with cradles in the rear as well. I don't carry the FWC full time so the bags really helped.

IMG_4760.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles