Post Holiday Garage Sale

alexfm

Explorer
Cleaning out the closet after the holidays, don't really use this stuff, rather see it go to a good home.

Firstly,

Set of 4 Jeep Canyon XJ/TJ Wheels, mounted. Two good tires, two blown out. Tire size is 235/75R15. Two good tires have great tread depth, and I am using one as my spare currently. Will consider dismounting and selling wheels only - $30 (Plus Shipping on Buyer's dime if you want the wheels only)

GEDC0716.jpg

Magellan Roadmate 3000T GPS - Good condition, never used. Comes with original box and manuals, everything that it would have if you bought it new. Good working order, needs to be charged. Maps are out of date, but no updates are available. Bought it with the intent of modding it, but never got around to it - $40 Shipped shipped with RAM Mount

GEDC0729_zps5edbb3bf.jpg

RAM Mount for Magellan Roadmate 3000T - Perfect condition, never installed. Does not come with hardware. $15 Shipped

GEDC0731_zpsfe9c8b33.jpg

GEDC0732_zps5a417978.jpg

Electrix/ECX Torment Radio Controlled Stadium Truck - in great shape, fun little toy. Comes with everything that would have come originally (battery, charger, tools, manual, transmitter, etc). Body is trimmed in the rear to allow for use us larger tires, especially the paddle tires listed below. Went through an R/C phase and bought a couple cars, and don't use them anymore. Will come in original box. $100 Plus shipping

Electrix/ECX Circuit Stadium Buggy/ LT Project - Works great, in "project status" currently. Have not been able to find parts I need to finish it, can send unfinished, or I can finish it and send it off when I can find the parts I need (new regular length rear shocks for rear, and a second pair of original length rear shocks to fit the front after the long travel build). Motor is great, handles excellently, jumps great. Will also come with everything that it would have had originally, not sure if it will fit in the original box, but I'll try and get it in there. $100 Plus Shipping

*Also have several pairs of tires and several batteries that fit these two vehicles, Can work out package deal if interested, listed below:

Zippy Brand 2S LiPo Battery - 4000 MA, Hardcase $15 Shipped (have two, one has connector for the above cars already soldered on, the other battery does not)

Racers Edge NiMH Battery - 3300 MA, works great, plastic body is a little beat up. Has strip of duct tape on the bottom to help alleviate rocks and dirt from wearing away at wrapper when in the car - $30 Shipped

Paddle Tires - Mounted on wheels for Circuit buggy. Work great in the sand, especially when paired with the LiPo battery. $20 Shipped

Used Traxxas Slash Short Course Tires/Wheels - Will fit either car, red ring wheels, in good condition. Wheels are a little scuffed up from use, but in god condition. Work great on Torment SC truck - $10 Shipped

Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions or would like more pictures of anything, feel free to PM me, or email me at: atraver@miners.utep.edu

Alex.

Last edited:

alexfm

Explorer
BUMP

NEW ITEM:

JCR Jeep Cherokee/Comanche Lightbar - in great condition, tabs for 4 6" lights. Lightbar is painted in a dark silver hammercoat paint, has 4 1/4" Allen Head bolts used to secure bar to drip rails. Lights not included, picture is of the bar mounted on my XJ. I only ran the two lights on the outside and planned to put an LED bar in the middle, but have changed plans and no longer need the lightbar - $80 Shipped OBO

GEDC0415.jpg

Last edited:

Kenny Olson

Adventurer
Cleaning out the closet after the holidays, don't really use this stuff, rather see it go to a good home.

Firstly,

Set of 4 Michelin LTX Tires, 30x9.50R15, mounted on ARE ZJ Wheels (Bolt Pattern 5x4.5") Will fit XJ/MJ, TJ/YJ, ZJ, Explorer/Ranger, etc. Good tread depth, all hold air. A little dirty (what happens when you leave your stuff outside when you live in the desert) but will clean them up. $100 - Local Pickup

These will only work on a 2wd Ranger/Explorer. The center hols isn`t large enough for a 4wd hub. Just trying to help..

alexfm

Explorer
BUMP:

New Item:

Jeep Cherokee/XJ Snorkel

Bought about a year ago with intention of mounting on my rig, got as far as cutting a big hole in my fender and test fitting. Didn't like the way it looked, and I have decided to go a different direction with intake setup. Some scratches on elbow at base of snorkel from rubbing on the fender during test fitting. Great condition, essentially new. Comes with all mounting hardware, cutting template, and pre-cleaner. Does not have installation instructions, but can email you a copy of the ARB Safari Snorkel instructions. $90 + Shipping OBO.

GEDC0733_zps9502e900.jpg

GEDC0738_zps2dd93414.jpg

GEDC0737_zps9b443a4c.jpg

Also included will be a printed copy of the ARB Safari Snorkel Installation instructions, as well as 4 new bolts that I had intended to replace the threaded studs on the snorkel with.

(Pictures coming soon)

Last edited:

alexfm

Explorer
These will only work on a 2wd Ranger/Explorer. The center hols isn`t large enough for a 4wd hub. Just trying to help..

Correct, thank you. I had a guy come and look at them for a 4x4 Bronco II, and he had that same problem. The center bore of the wheel isn't quite big enough to fit the locking hubs on the 4x4 models.

Nathant78

Observer
BUMP:

New Item:

Jeep Cherokee/XJ Snorkel

Bought about a year ago with intention of mounting on my rig, got as far as cutting a big hole in my fender and test fitting. Didn't like the way it looked, and I have decided to go a different direction with intake setup. Some scratches on elbow at base of snorkel from rubbing on the fender during test fitting. Great condition, essentially new. Comes with all mounting hardware, cutting template, and pre-cleaner. Does not have installation instructions, but can email you a copy of the ARB Safari Snorkel instructions. $120 + Shipping OBO.

(Pictures coming soon)
what brand is it?

alexfm

Explorer
Bump for new prices.

Don't be afraid to make me an offer folks, these boxes are taking up a lot of room.

alexfm

Explorer
Sunday bump.

I know someone wants some of this stuff. Any questions on the items, shipping, prices, don't be afraid to PM me here or email me.

alexfm

Explorer
Bumping this again, need to get rid of some of this stuff. If there is something you want, but don't like the price, make me an offer. This stuff is just collecting dust.

Prices lowered on nearly everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles