Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Healthy for you sir without a doubt … but sad for the rest of us. Your an Icon in the industry and have been very helpful to a lot of us.

Wishin' you the best in your next endeavor.
Thank you for your kind words. It’s been a long and fun road, when we started in 2002 there were very few players. Scott Brady had started an online presence with Expeditions West, Autohome tents were in place, Safari Trailers were around and so was 4x4 Trailers out of Las Vegas, but that was it. When we took one of our trailers to the Off Road Expo in Pomona nobody could understand what it was. They thought it was a Chuck Wagon on 33” tires ( big tires hadn’t yet come into vogue). I’m still around to help people just part time now.

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Thank you for your kind words. It’s been a long and fun road, when we started in 2002 there were very few players. Scott Brady had started an online presence with Expeditions West, Autohome tents were in place, Safari Trailers were around and so was 4x4 Trailers out of Las Vegas, but that was it. When we took one of our trailers to the Off Road Expo in Pomona nobody could understand what it was. They thought it was a Chuck Wagon on 33” tires ( big tires hadn’t yet come into vogue). I’m still around to help people just part time now.

Well, this ones for you Martin:

338a832fd7d3ed304b05001c806870af.jpg

Chaser Serial #1 still going strong. Authenticated by Mario a few years ago, pictured here on our quarantine trip to cape cod a few weeks back. The Autohome Overland tent is hanging in the garage, supplanted by on Oztent and bikes, for now.

Tilt of the hat to you guys for making a great product!

dreadlocks

In memorial, Crown Point in Pingree Park Colorado.. one of my favorite chill spots, camped here countless times, mostly for my birthday and father's day now that I think about it.
this Photo was taken back on Fathers Day Weekend, is ********** dab in the middle of the burn maps now and it's not done yet.. really doubt I'll ever camp out here again.

IMG_20200620_162215.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 3.31.44 AM.png

The good news is there's a 90% chance that's where we'd of been this labor day weekend had I not changed jobs and delayed the trip til mid-September.. so at least I didn't get burnt.

Last edited:

jim65wagon

TundraBird1
You're an inspiration and a role model.
AEV should give you a loaner or something. Maybe @Scott Brady can give Dave a call....
I've never been called either of those two things. We're just a middle aged couple trying to enjoy a real adventure to see the USA. Hopefully the truck will be repaired this week before the rental is due back.....

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I've never been called either of those two things. We're just a middle aged couple trying to enjoy a real adventure to see the USA. Hopefully the truck will be repaired this week before the rental is due back.....
pish-tosh. The trailer would look great behind a Bison or Prospector or something...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles