Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Lucky j

Explorer
Haha! I live in Arizona... Thanks!

Well, How could I know, it is not in your signature. ;)

And you did not ask for one in your home town. So only figured that if it was a good deal for my friends to pick it up down there, it could also be a good deal to bring it back. It was very well taking care of, no off road they are crazy about there rigs. It was used as a dd and a TV for a trailer and her beater YJ.

I am not here to pitch a sale, but to say that one is available for anybody looking.

And I tought that this forum was about traveling and adventure. Getting a vehicule away from home is the best first excuse for a trip. :)

Last edited:

Lucky j

Explorer
I love those signs. It is like when someone is telling me that that road is not open or usebale anymore, this is for me a reason to go and look.

Like a few weeks ago, I guy on a motorcycle told me that the road to Esker labrador was not doable anymore, and the pics he saw from us of a few years back where way different than what is was when he go there a few days before. Only tell me that I need to get back there. :)

mmrocek

Observer
Well, I could I know, it is not in your signature. ;)

And you did not ask for one in your home town. So only figured that if it was a good deal for my friends to pick it up down there, it could also be a good deal to bring it back. It was very well taking care of, no off road they are crazy about there rigs. It was used as a dd and a TV for a trailer and her beater YJ.

I am not here to pitch a sale, but to say that one is available for anybody looking.

And I tought that this forum was about traveling and adventure. Getting a vehicule away from home is the best first excuse for a trip. :)

You are absolutely correct. just thought is was funny that it started down here and may possibly end up down here again. Thanks!

geanes

My Pak-All trailer with welded on stabilizer jacks that dual function to both lift and lower the entire tent rack 12". Hauled this thing over Cinnamon, California and Hurricane Passes above Silverton, CO as well as crossing Medano, Marshall and Los Pinos Passes.

Attachments

• D26AEEB5-7414-4AB4-9D9F-CB6E7F9C5F3A.jpeg
    D26AEEB5-7414-4AB4-9D9F-CB6E7F9C5F3A.jpeg
    354.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_3706.JPG
    IMG_3706.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 164
  • Capture123.JPG
    Capture123.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 146

Roaddude

Long time off-grid vanlife adventurist
Some images from a recent eight month adventure wandering from Maine to the Borderlands of West Texas and back.

padrens_1075-1000.jpg
Gulf of Mexico in January

padrens_1145-1000.jpg
Gulf of Mexico

santana_1841-1000.jpg
Borderlands Basecamp in April

quitman_3271-1000.jpeg
On the way to a mountain pass from near Ft Hancock end of Jan

roaddude_milkyway-over-lowm-8879-900.jpg
Milky Way rising over the Borderlands. River not far behind me; that's Mexico on the right

roaddude_milkyway-bibeLM-8925-900.jpg
Milky Way over camp

swissarmytrailer_8081-900.jpg
Full megillah basecamp in New Hampshire in the last couple weeks for impending rainstorm: awning out with four triangle corner extensions added to square off each end.
Gives me about 16' x 24' under cover from sun or rain.

Last edited:

jadmt

ignore button user
Not mine but it sure is a looker. Needs a 1953 Ford pulling it.

IMG_20190821_133847365_zpsanjspvue.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles