Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

WhiteH2O

Observer
I've posted previously on this thread, but I have a new favorite.

HoS7CTh.jpg

How did I get there, you ask? Drove through the river, of course.

bqO8BNu.jpg

billiebob

the ferry on which I proposed to my ex-wife.
I just read that again. Missed the ex first time. Do you still frequent the Hot Springs Valley. Sandpoint is a favourite of mine too. The Bird Aviation Museum and Invention Center is amazing. Quite a love story too.

hankgs

Adventurer
What trailer is that?
1640 ESP Rockwood- So far it's been a great off road camper- It's rare I ever camp in a "campground", usually dispersed camping. It's been on a lot of washboard roads which kind of concerns me, but it has been holding up well. I go through it after each use and clean / survey / tighten anything that appears loose-so far I've only had to re secure the heating unit. It's probably got 5k-6k on it with about 500 miles of off-pavement.

geanes

1640 ESP Rockwood- So far it's been a great off road camper- It's rare I ever camp in a "campground", usually dispersed camping. It's been on a lot of washboard roads which kind of concerns me, but it has been holding up well. I go through it after each use and clean / survey / tighten anything that appears loose-so far I've only had to re secure the heating unit. It's probably got 5k-6k on it with about 500 miles of off-pavement.

Thanks for the reply! I'll definitely check these out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles