Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

8dd551660459cac4feec315bd5c121f8.jpg

nkroha

IMG_3189.jpg
Day I bought the trailer from the previous owner.

IMG_3240.JPG
Photo from the previous owner. The lid opens up and underneath that is another fold out platform that a heavy duty military tent attaches to. Highest point of the tent inside is around 6'1" and can fit a full size bed on the left and a twin on the right side.

IMG_3236.jpg
How it sits now on 31" KO2's! I need to pull the leafs out and replace them and re-service the hubs soon before my next big trip. I plan on adding a tool box on the front as well as two flip down jacks in the rear when it is set up in camp mode to keep it level.

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
IMG_3445.JPG
Another Moab pic from March, 2018. Wifey starting to like camping but had to get her a Mr Heater Buddy and promise not to drive so many miles every day to get a promise to go again. Well worth it. We had a couple of partly cloudy days with temps almost up to 60. But many others with rain, snow, ice, and temps down to 19 deg. F at night. Getting out of the sleeping bag first thing in the morning was brutal. 2,800 miles, Arches, N & S Canyonlands, Valley of the Gods, Monument Valley, Hovenweap, Four Corners, and the two neat little state museums in Price and Blanding. But the big find for me this trip was the Blu Pig in Moab. Good food, o.k. beer, GREAT blues!

ArmyofMike

My baby trailer. It is not as nice as many on this posting, but it serves it's purpose of getting my gear to destination X. I need to do some repairs and upgrades to it soon, as it took a beating in Death Valley recently and broke several wood portions, the trailer lights, etc on Lippencott Road and many others. My Jeep is named "Rocko," so the trailer was renamed "The Pebble," after Death Valley because it was bouncing and skipping off every boulder! HAHA

It is a strong frame, tilt bed, long tonque trailer with leaf spring suspension and coilover shocks. It rides REALLY nice and has a LOT of articulation. It's a good platform for now, but will be better with some love soon.

MuruCycles

Landcruiser 105 series with our "half an 80 series" camper. (oh and Tucker the Samoyed patroling)

Buckland River, Australia.

Buckland River.jpg

nothing beats a campfire by a river

Campfire Buckland River.jpg

head food taster...

Buckland River 2.jpgBuckland River crossing.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles