Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

I just watched an "Extreme RVs" on the Travel Channel this weekend that chronicled building of this beast. It's owned by the owner of Applied Minds. It's named for his daughter: KiraVan.

IMO, it's a waste of money.

I watched it and I have to agree with you. He wouldn't disclose the budget and all I could think was what kinda electrical gremlins that thing would have. He will have to employ NASA to figure it out. It appears he probably could afford to if necessary though!

Shapeshifter

Restless Adventurer
I just watched an "Extreme RVs" on the Travel Channel this weekend that chronicled building of this beast. It's owned by the owner of Applied Minds. It's named for his daughter: KiraVan.

IMO, it's a waste of money.

Yeah, I saw that episode and found that pic after.

I agree about electrical gremlins but the sad part is when his daughter gets to be about 13 years old, she won't care about that thing.

Ill wait for him to post it on Craigslist a seldom used, low miles RV. We've all seen the adds...
"I built this rig for family camping but the kids are older now and we just don't have the time anymore. Priced to sell, I just want it gone. My loss is your gain. Purchase as-is.....etc."

AdventureHare

Outfitting for Adv
I watched it and I have to agree with you. He wouldn't disclose the budget and all I could think was what kinda electrical gremlins that thing would have. He will have to employ NASA to figure it out. It appears he probably could afford to if necessary though!

Funny you should mention that. My profession is writing FAA-certified software for airplanes, I have an Aerospace Engineering degree, and I worked at Goddard Space Flight Center for NASA from '93 to '98, and when they were showing them assembling the cockpit, I just hung my shaking head thinking "not something I'd wanna deal with 150 miles from nowhere."

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Ill wait for him to post it on Craigslist a seldom used, low miles RV. We've all seen the adds...
"I built this rig for family camping but the kids are older now and we just don't have the time anymore. Priced to sell, I just want it gone. My loss is your gain. Purchase as-is.....etc."

eb8tb.jpg

bianchi

Observer
Land Cruiser 100

Here is a couple of pictures from some camping weekends

cheers

Attachments

• land cruise bridge.JPG
    land cruise bridge.JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 73
  • yota bridge.jpg
    yota bridge.jpg
    590.8 KB · Views: 73

DaCrazyRN

Shakedown of "semi-completed" trailer to SE Utah. To Moab, Arches Natl Park, Canyonlands, Muley Point (where pic is from), and Mesa Verde. Good trip. pulled well. functioned as expected. 10 minute setup time.
13428554_10209652674974141_1463722195162616395_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz