-->

Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Roaddude

Long time off-grid vanlife adventurist
From wandering from the hardwood forests of New England to the Gulf of Mexico, to the Ohio River, New Mexico, and the Borderlands and beyond, there's not a thing in the world I can think of I enjoy more than adventuring without a plan or intinerary:

autumnpt_7966-full-900.jpg

swissarmytrailer_8081-900.jpg

pins_1514-1000.jpg

roadendsinwater_5618-1028.jpg

Watermarked3(2019-01-19-1051)-900.jpeg

xv2-n-van_6778-900.jpg

ToRo13

From wandering from the hardwood forests of New England to the Gulf of Mexico, to the Ohio River, New Mexico, and the Borderlands and beyond, there's not a thing in the world I can think of I enjoy more than adventuring without a plan or intinerary:

View attachment 648212

View attachment 648213

View attachment 648214

View attachment 648215

View attachment 648216

View attachment 648217
Good to see you back at it again! I check your Instagram feed every once in a while and haven’t seen much from you since you started making masks. Hope all is well! @reallybigadventure

Roaddude

Long time off-grid vanlife adventurist
Good to see you back at it again! I check your Instagram feed every once in a while and haven’t seen much from you since you started making masks. Hope all is well!
Hey man, thanks! Those are all pre-pandemic images, though I sure wish I was out there now making them. Been one busy person the last year, that's for sure, and it's been rough, but haven't been more than an hour from here the whole past year. Doing a lot of prep now for more adventuring, though, when I have time and getting the itch big time!

Last edited: