Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Peter_n_Margaret

Adventurer
Another couple of pics.
The trailer is a highly modified off road "box" trailer. It has the same wheels and tyres as the OKA (305R70/19.5) and has a fully articulating tow hitch.
The tinny mounts on top and the trailer tilts to facilitate loading and unloading with a winch. The fibreglass box on the front houses the outboard motor.
There are racks on the outside for 8 jerry cans and underneath there is space for 2 more plus an 80L water tank. Plus all the space under the boat.
Having the boat mounted "right way up" instead of the traditional "up side down" allows the boat to remain fully operational when it can not remain in the water over night, for instance.

06w04 (11).JPG

06w04 (11)2.jpg

Cheers,
Peter
OKA196 motorhome

JackW

Explorer
I picked up my latest Eriba Puck earlier this month - imported it from England - and I'm almost done rewiring it from the 240V system to a 120V system.
This one is a 1995 model - I had a 1989 Puck and a 1988 Triton before this one. I've owned seven different travel trailers and I really like the Eriba - it has been called the German Airstream
I've added an onboard water tank (5 gallon Scepter can with a 12V pump).
Its first camping trip was scheduled for Uwharrie in late April but the Covid-19 shutdown has canceled that event. It may be fall before we get to try it out.
Its 12 feet long, weighs around 900 lbs and is the same width as a Defender.

Puck&Defender1.jpg

Puck&Defender2.jpg

Puck&Defender3.jpg

Puck1.jpg

PuckInterior1.jpg

PuckInterior2.jpg

PuckInterior3.jpg

This was my 1988 Triton in the spring of 2018

Triton at Uwharrie.jpg

Last edited:

Roaddude

Long time off-grid vanlife adventurist
I picked up my latest Eriba Puck earlier this month - imported it from England - and I'm almost done rewiring it from the 240V system to a 120V system.
This one is a 1995 model - I had a 1989 Puck and a 1988 Triton before this one. I've owned seven different travel trailers and I really like the Eriba - it has been called the German Airstream
I've added an onboard water tank (5 gallon Scepter can with a 12V pump).
Its first camping trip was scheduled for Uwharrie in late April but the Covid-19 shutdown has canceled that event. It may be fall before we get to try it out.
Its 12 feet long, weighs around 900 lbs and is the same width as a Defender.

View attachment 576643

View attachment 576644

View attachment 576645

View attachment 576646

View attachment 576647

View attachment 576648

View attachment 576649

This was my 1988 Triton in the spring of 2018

View attachment 576650

What an awesome little unit!

I'd love to see how it's built in person, especially compared to the fiberglass Scamp type trailers. Some I've seenhave a far more solid floor than others, and better joint midway, too. I like this one being low, with the pop-up.

Very cool.

JackW

Explorer
My first enclosed travel trailer was this mid - 1970's Boler that I bought in 2007. They are actually a good base for updating with modern LED's and a modern fridge/freezer.
I was driven to going this route after two consecutive years of really rainy weekends at the Mid Atlantic Rover Rally where my tent floor was under two inches of water.
Getting up off of the ground is a very good thing.

i-fWvWBHb-X4.jpg

i-ZvMhQnw-O.jpg

i-R33D9t6-O.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94