Possible front bumper option for the tundra.

I just couldn't get the look and clearance I wanted with the factory skid. I will eventually offer a skid that bolts to the bumper its self and uses the lower factory mounting points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it. So until the skid is developed and released, there will be some kind of gap between the bottom of your bumper and the start of the factory skid?

Benc

Explorer
Got it. So until the skid is developed and released, there will be some kind of gap between the bottom of your bumper and the start of the factory skid?

No, the factory skid will no longer bolt on, this is why I haven't released the bumper until I have a skid to offer as well. I will get the prototype back from powder and mounted mud next week
And the will try and get some measurements for the skid.

BigBrian27

This thread got linked to the First Gen Tundra facebook page, that's how I ended up here.

I would LOVE to have one of these bumpers.

I am patiently waiting until I can place an order for one.

No, the factory skid will no longer bolt on, this is why I haven't released the bumper until I have a skid to offer as well. I will get the prototype back from powder and mounted mud next week
And the will try and get some measurements for the skid.

I think I finally got it through my thick skull- thanks for spelling it out for me.

How many do you want to have lined up for an initial production run?

Benc

Explorer
This thread got linked to the First Gen Tundra facebook page, that's how I ended up here.

I would LOVE to have one of these bumpers.

I am patiently waiting until I can place an order for one.

Hopefully it will be released soon!
I'm in the process of taking the plunge into this full time, when that happens I will be able to bring all kinds of products to the market much faster.

Benc

Explorer
I think I finally got it through my thick skull- thanks for spelling it out for me.

How many do you want to have lined up for an initial production run?

Haha, no no problem.
I need at least 6 to make it worth while and am sure that will not be a issue.

rickashay

Explorer
Hopefully it will be released soon!
I'm in the process of taking the plunge into this full time, when that happens I will be able to bring all kinds of products to the market much faster.

Cool Ben! I keep an eye on your land cruiser products as well and it seems your a big player in that market. I'm glad it's all working out for you and enabling you to make a job of it! Very cool.

Not sure if anyone has asked this, but any plans to offer your bumper in aluminum?

Benc

Explorer
Sorry guys, prob shouldn't do this to you as I am still a ways out on these bumpers
But here are some teaser pics. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459297438.039365.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1459297564.059597.jpg

AaronK

Explorer
Looks awesome! Wish I could have held out for one. Unfortunately,I KOed my factory bumper and it seems dumb to replace it with another factory one temporarily so I have an ARB out in the middle of the ocean somewhere.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk.

pirates712

Wow that looks amazing. How's the weight? Definitely not the cheapest bumper option but it looks like it's worth the extra $$$.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94