aimee_hat.jpg

Axle:

080621_0507_11.jpg

Last edited:

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
IMG_5791.jpg

IMG_5809.JPG

From a recent wedding I did here in Cedar Key. Brett, I dont know if the girls are interested in traveling up to the great white north, but you're welcome to come visit and shoot on one of our beaches :)

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
Singer in Namche Bazar, Khumbu Valley, Nepal

DSCF0855_zps47fjcjq0.jpg

Lopsang, Head Monk, Kopan Monastary, Katmandu, Nepal

DSCF0756_zps292bb5ru.jpg

Street merchant, Katmandu, Nepal

DSCF1351_zps4b5e6fn2.jpg

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
This shot was taken last week in Khumjung, Nepal at an altitude of about 12,500 feet. These two young studs are playing cards on top of a pile of stones that were once their home. The reconstruction after the April earthquake has been slow, but the Nepalese people - are the best people in the world. They are undeterred. Positive. Resilient. Kind.

DSCF1066_zps9ww02vlg.jpg

Clark White

Explorer
From a photoshoot I did with one of my best friends Kelsey. She got married a couple years ago but wanted an excuse to get all dressed up in her dress again and suggested we do a bride photoshoot. One of the security guards in the ER used to have a flower business and one of my nurses is also a photographer, so we had a blast!

I had to get a shot with the 60 in it, and it's rather ExPo worthy I think.

Probably my favorite single shot from that day. Those damn coons have been fed by too many campers (we were shooting in a closed FS campground) and are hungry with no campers to feed them over the winter. I had to repeatedly chase them away as they were starting to reach for our legs and such.

And lastly another of my favorites.

Clark White

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
Every time I take portraits of a willing and cooperative victim, I hate the results. Staged portraits will always have the feel of a staged portrait. Not that it lessens the end product, but my favorite moments are fleeting and organic. Gone in a split second. This guy in Kathmandu only stood still for one second. He stepped into the light at just the right time. He was also 75 feet away in a mob of people. I love a lens sharp enough to capture light on ear hair!

DSCF0676%20-%20Version%202_zps8oeucbpg.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior