Pop Top For A Sprinter Van?

E4+Scout

Thank you for this post and thread! I was unaware of the high roof pop-up option. We have a 2005 Sprinter 144 high roof crew 2WD that we purchased in 2013. I knew about converting it to 4WD with Whitefeather and had seen Colorado Camper Vans for a while just missed that they make a high roof LWB pop-up. Our other rig is a ‘14 Ram 1500 with an AT Habitat. We pick which to take out depending on the extended weather forecast and roads we’ll encounter. My wife slightly favors the van, I prefer the truck just a bit. I am 6’2” and with shoes on can’t quite stand upright in our ‘05 high roof. Our oldest is 6’ and should eclipse me shortly so the extra couple inches in the newer vans is looking better all the time and the 170WB would give the four of us + dog more elbow room. Thanks again for this information!!

Dusty Dave

We just started offering these SCA pop tops as an option in our full/custom ZENVANZ builds and so far have been VERY impressed with the fit and quality!
Paint matching it to the clients van right now but can post more images after final install if anyone in interested!(y)

View attachment 595656
Hi!! I've ordered one of the SCA roofs for a 170. Do you know if it's possible to also fit an awning, like fiamma to the side? It looks like the SCA roof will cover the rail, but im hoping there is still a way. Cheers !!

We offer a pop-top addition that utilizes the Reimo part, super comfy mattress and tons of room up top. We're building a handful of Sprinters now that will go on sale February 2022, but have also been offering the service for customers who have a Sprinter already. Our shop is located in Everett, WA, and we've done quite a few of these builds for clients who ship us their vans before they start on the interior. You can see more info on our website here:

SPRINTER-88-1024x681.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94