Poor MK Quality Control!!!! Again!

longboardcr

MK let me down in AK

I was closing a camp in Katmai Alaska when I threw my leg over an ATV and the crotch ripped clear up to my ********! Weight is an issue flying in and out of the Park -so I pack light. Never again, MK is total garbage. My grandfather use to say "I'm too poor to buy anything twice" He would have thrown that crap on the burn pile. Carhart and Filson from now on.

I am a carhartt fan I have pants, shirts, coats, hats, vest. There are times I leave the house and I am pretty much a carhartt advertisement.

kbahus

Adventurer
I tried a selection of their pants on years ago and they didn`t fit me well so I kept on looking. Though it was me, but sounds like their sizing is a problem.

The_Dude

Adventurer
I wish they would have a comparison review in Overland Journal of budget pants like Carhartt and Dickies vs the more expensive offerings from Triple Aught Design and Mtn Khakis. I love me some Carhartts. Also like Eddie Bauer for jeans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
My favorites are Cabela's for my lightweight pants. Their "Great Trail Pants" are really nice. The fabric is awesome and nearly indestructible, and the belt they come with is nice and wide.

For heavier pants, Duluth Trading Company is the way I go. Their firehose pants are second to none.

The_Dude

Adventurer
Found some MK Teton Twill pants at a second hand store for 16 bucks!

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
If I can't walk into a store and do an exchange if needed then I usually won't buy an item, most of my gear I buy new comes from REI or Cabela's.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
I wish they would have a comparison review in Overland Journal of budget pants like Carhartt and Dickies vs the more expensive offerings from Triple Aught Design and Mtn Khakis. I love me some Carhartts. Also like Eddie Bauer for jeans.

Wearing jeans is a bannable offense on this site.

peneumbra

Explorer
I've been using the Blackhawk! Lightweight Tactical Pant(s) for about six months now and they're holding up very well. Pretty official-looking but if you don't mind that they're great.

paranoid56

Adventurer

i picked up a set of the Triple Aught Design T.A.D shorts and so far they are great. fit was dead on and material thickness was great. I also like that they are made in the USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94