Plug wires?

lionsbreath

Adventurer
Ok not to be a wennie, but girly grip is not able to pull the plug wires off of the plugs. Is there a trick here or do I just need to man up?

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
lionsbreath said:
Ok not to be a wennie, but girly grip is not able to pull the plug wires off of the plugs. Is there a trick here or do I just need to man up?

Man up lol!

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Good plug wire connectors are sealed tight and are difficult to "pull" off. If you can reach down far enough, try getting a finger under the end the of the connector and help "push" the connector off while you are pulling with the other hand.

And yes, you should man up!:D

lionsbreath

Adventurer
Ok these things are on there good I had a pair of chanel locks on #5 and I could only get it a 1/4th of the way off.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Someone didnt put an dielectric grease on the insulators. Just takes a little and the boots wont sieze to the sparkplug.

(pardon the lack of apostrophes, even a re-load wouldnt let that work work. :dunno: )

allochris

Adventurer
since i pull a wire leaving the female metal part inside the boot on the sparkplug itself (basically destroying my wire), I always pull my wires now not by straight pulling it, but by pushing in & twist & pull motion to get it separate from the sparkplug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94